Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$130
US$119
US$100
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$133
  • Pool
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$132
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$130
Official Site
  • Pool
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
US$323
US$212
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$234
US$196
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$144
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$187
US$218
2,408 results
All reviewstiki bar on the beachspring breakthe penthouseawesome hotellauderdale by the seawinn dixiesouth floridarafaelcondoreneeftcabanacruise
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My first time staying at Ocean Manor Beach. First off it's directly on the beach, the food is great at the tiki, very kid friendly. Staying at penthouse with amazing views and very clean. Best of all! Zallah was great at the front desk, very friendly, informative and welcomed me with my smile. I will definitely be returning.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Zallah & Rafael basically saved the end of our vacation. I came in a lot earlier than normal check in time feeling a little under the weather yeah let's call it under the weather. They were super gracious and kind about getting us a room and worked very hard to accommodate us I would definitely recommend this hotel based on just the customer service alone.!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Planned a trip with our family to this resort months in advance. Followed up multiple times to check on our upgrade to the ocean view room. Three separate times I was told that we had the ocean view and everything was set. To our surprise when he hands us our room key I hear him say that we have a city view.....excuse me! "I called here several times to confirm our ocean view and was told that's what we had and all was good to go".... They told me they cannot guarantee the upgrade will be available. If that is their policy then why wouldn't you tell your guest that any of the 3 times I communicated with them?! To top that off our room had a mildew/mold on the ceiling. Kitchen and bathroom looked like an it hadn't seen an upgrade for 25 years. I also ran into a couple in the elevator that were up in the penthouse and said that it was "crap". What they were told and what they found were two different things. Very similar to my situation. The only thing that kept my sanity for the week is the pool/beach area. The pool was nice and the tiki bar was also very nice and great food. We also enjoyed the private beach. I can definitely promise I will not be going back to this resort unless some major renovations happen and a new managing staff is hired!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Doug S
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We were greated by a man named Brian who treated us really good. I actually really loved the room I was in, bescause it was big and the way it was arrange was really confortable. Also the beds were comfy. The Ocean view from my room was awesome, and the bolcany/terrace was really cute. The valet parking was nice too.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Awesome esthetics -It almost feels like you've stepped back in time when you walk in. While updates are noticeable, the overall feel is classy and 50s - beautiful view and the guy at the front desk, Brian, super friendly and accommodating - a rare find!! Oh!!!! AND ON THE BEACH!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends