“Great Front desk service!”

Ocean Manor Beach Resort Hotel
Ranked #23 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Rafael @ The front desk was a pleasure to work with. Even though our room was not ready. He was able to set my family up in a cabana by the pool. The Tiki Bar food and drinks are delish! And to be able to walk right out on the beach is the best... I will defiantly return only if I get the same room... Thanks Rafael!!!

Room Tip: Do ask for a newly renovated room!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My first time staying at Ocean Manor Beach. First off it's directly on the beach, the food is great at the tiki, very kid friendly. Staying at penthouse with amazing views and very clean. Best of all! Zallah was great at the front desk, very friendly, informative and welcomed me with my smile. I will definitely be returning.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Zallah & Rafael basically saved the end of our vacation. I came in a lot earlier than normal check in time feeling a little under the weather yeah let's call it under the weather. They were super gracious and kind about getting us a room and worked very hard to accommodate us I would definitely recommend this hotel based on just the customer service alone.!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Planned a trip with our family to this resort months in advance. Followed up multiple times to check on our upgrade to the ocean view room. Three separate times I was told that we had the ocean view and everything was set. To our surprise when he hands us our room key I hear him say that we have a city view.....excuse me! "I called here several times to confirm our ocean view and was told that's what we had and all was good to go".... They told me they cannot guarantee the upgrade will be available. If that is their policy then why wouldn't you tell your guest that any of the 3 times I communicated with them?! To top that off our room had a mildew/mold on the ceiling. Kitchen and bathroom looked like an it hadn't seen an upgrade for 25 years. I also ran into a couple in the elevator that were up in the penthouse and said that it was "crap". What they were told and what they found were two different things. Very similar to my situation. The only thing that kept my sanity for the week is the pool/beach area. The pool was nice and the tiki bar was also very nice and great food. We also enjoyed the private beach. I can definitely promise I will not be going back to this resort unless some major renovations happen and a new managing staff is hired!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Doug S
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We were greated by a man named Brian who treated us really good. I actually really loved the room I was in, bescause it was big and the way it was arrange was really confortable. Also the beds were comfy. The Ocean view from my room was awesome, and the bolcany/terrace was really cute. The valet parking was nice too.

Stayed: August 2017
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale
#44 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort
#62 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Ocean Beach Palace Hotel and Sui...
#49 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Central Beach
Premiere Hotel
Premiere Hotel
#1 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Ocean Manor Beach Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ocean Manor Beach Resort Hotel

Address: 4040 Galt Ocean Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308-6501
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Fort Lauderdale
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#13 On the Beach Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
Price Range: €106 - €287 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Ocean Manor Beach Resort Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Manor Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ocean Manor Hotel Fort Lauderdale