2,443 results
All reviews tiki bar on the beach spring break the penthouse awesome hotel lauderdale by the sea winn dixie south florida rafael condo renee ft cabana cruise
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

We had a great visit at Ocean Manor. A group of friends and I drove down from KY for spring break and had a blast. The room was really spacious and the service was top notch! The drinks and food at the tiki bar were great too. The pool was really nice as well!

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I came to Ocean Manor for Spring Break this year and right away the staff members were all very friendly. The manager made sure we were all set for the week and was very respectful to us. There are a few hundred college kids staying for spring break and you would think the staff would be rude and annoyed but they were very friendly. Rooms are great too, beds are very comfortable. The bathroom features a great walk out shower. Tiki bar and restaurant are awesome and food isn't too pricey ($12 pizzas and burgers). The private beach is another fantastic addition to the hotel. Overall my group and I were very satisfied.

Room Tip: Get a room with an attached kitchen. Ours didn't have one but our friends' did and it was clutch.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

It was awesome- would definitely come back again! The tiki bar food and drinks were top notch, and the pool was perfect for the warm days. Our room was big and spacious, and the service was quick and friendly. It made my last spring break as a senior one to remember!

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Beach proximity is nice. Private access to the beach was worth while. Felt like they nickel and dimed us a bit. The changed the price several times before we arrived and the bar was overpriced. Overall satisfied with our stay. Manger was very friendly.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

My friends and I came here for our Spring Break 2016. The rooms were big and the beds were comfortable, and they were clean for us every time we came back. It is right on the beach which is great!! I will definitely be coming here again. The staff was also very cool especially George the manager.