2,429 results
All reviewstiki bar on the beachspring breakthe penthouseawesome hotellauderdale by the seawinn dixiesouth floridarafaelcondoreneeftcabanacruise
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Manager was great, very helpful. Very satisfied with this hotel. Thanks for everything. Would come back in a heartbeat. The room was very nice and clean. Great view of the ocean and very clean beach. The food was wonderful. Cool tiki bar by the ocean

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

The manager George was amazing. I am very satisfied with this hotel!! So nice. Thanks for everything! The rooms were amazing, service was everything I could've ever asked for. Clean is always important to me, and it was a great view of the ocean. Be back soon!!

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Ocean Manor Resort for spring break this year. It was an awesome place with a great location! It was right on the water and walking distance to shops and restaurants! There's also restaurants on sight including a tiki hut on the beach with great food. The rooms were a good size and comfortable. George Allen helped us book our room and was a great help. I highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

A couple of my friends came down to stay in FL and we usually stay at ocean club right next door due to the fact of our family's friends having a condo there. We decided to get a room at this resort next door and it was one of the greatest experiences my friends and I have ever had. Great service, nice and helpful people throughout the whole hotel that worked as a team to get you what you needed. Will for sure come back and stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Great stay, the management was very helpful and friendly . We were there for spring break and they accommodated us with whatever was necessary. Beautiful view from our room, and the tiki bar on the beach was a great hangout spot. Ocean manor is the only place I will for my future trips to Fort Lauderdale