2,435 results
All reviewstiki bar on the beachspring breakthe penthouseawesome hotellauderdale by the seawinn dixiesouth floridarafaelcondoreneeftcabanacruise
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Ocean Manor Resort for spring break this year. It was an awesome place with a great location! It was right on the water and walking distance to shops and restaurants! There's also restaurants on sight including a tiki hut on the beach with great food. The rooms were a good size and comfortable. George Allen helped us book our room and was a great help. I highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

A couple of my friends came down to stay in FL and we usually stay at ocean club right next door due to the fact of our family's friends having a condo there. We decided to get a room at this resort next door and it was one of the greatest experiences my friends and I have ever had. Great service, nice and helpful people throughout the whole hotel that worked as a team to get you what you needed. Will for sure come back and stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Great stay, the management was very helpful and friendly . We were there for spring break and they accommodated us with whatever was necessary. Beautiful view from our room, and the tiki bar on the beach was a great hangout spot. Ocean manor is the only place I will for my future trips to Fort Lauderdale

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at ocean manor. The staff are great. They really took care of us and upgraded our room for free. I will defiantly be back. They also have the only bar on the beach with great food and drinks. If you are looking for a luxury resort for a decent price look no farther.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2016

I was skeptical about staying here due to the average reviews. We ended up in an ocean view room, simple but beautifully remodeled room. The bathrooms were also updated with stone and tile. Well worth spending the extra on an ocean front view with balcony. The Tiki Bar had great options on food and drinks. All staff were friendly and accommodating. We didn't get a chance to try the new Italian restaurant at the hotel since they were not open yet. We were bummed but it looked like a beautiful place with outdoor seating. Thankfully, there was wonderful choices at the Bamboo Tiki area. We enjoyed the twin lobster tails, Mahi Mahi Fingers and a crab cake-poached eggs for Breakfast. Lobby area was also welcoming and beautifully remodeled. We would definitely return!

Room Tip: We stayed in room #408
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple