Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$119
US$100
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$133
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$87
Official Site
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$123
  • Pool
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
US$323
US$212
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$144
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$234
US$196
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$187
US$218
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

2,407 results
All reviewstiki bar on the beachspring breakthe penthouseawesome hotellauderdale by the seawinn dixiesouth floridarafaelcondoreneeftcabanacruise
Reviewed 4 September 2012

is sad wish a nice pool view and beach at this hotel the service is horrible, noice on the halls late at night, be prepared to pay for valet, parking , internet service, umbrellas and chair to used at the beach ,a deposit every day if you used towels return at the end of the day , if you dont rent the chairs and umbrella you need to go to another area same thing happen if you bring a cooler, who told them that they are the owner of the beach, what they want is for you to consumed on the ticki bar and restaurant that is why they dont allow you to do nothing if we are paying for room why we dont have access to do nothing but you let people from outside to come an park on the valet parking and have access to the ticki bar and restaurant this hotel is just for business remember not all families can allow to spend on every that you charge you would loose a lot of business

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Daneli G
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Going into the lobby was a bit of a surprise because it did not seem like a cheap hotel at all! Checked in with no problem, the staff was great and helpful. We over heard a couple people complain about their rooms so I got a little nervous of what to expect. The hallways leading to the rooms were disgusting and our room number was written in with sharpie on the door (by this time i was asking myself what I got into.) Open the door to the room and was in complete shock on how beautiful the room was! It looked like it belonged at the Ritz. Looked like a brand new room that was recently updated and had the best view in the house! Highlight of my stay at OM was defiantly the new place restaurant/bar/club TokyoBlue don't know if it's a regular thing or just a party but we had a blast dancing all night there! Hope everyone could have a great experience like my friends and I did.

Room Tip: Make sure and request for an updated room it is worth it!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Stayed here a few weeks ago for a friends wedding. The staff was very friendly and helpful! I had an updated room that had a beautiful view of the beach. We loved going down to the tiki bar during the day, the food was awesome and I loved that I could walk straight down for beach access. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a great ft lauderdale experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2012

We booked our reservation for 3 nights at the Ocean Manor Resort in Ft. Lauderdale, FL for 8/24-8/27/12. First of all when we go there they said we had no reservation. Had to call Bookit.com and get them to straighten it out. Secondly upon checking in we were charges and additional $30/night room fee that we were not expecting and the desk manager said Bookit just forgot to tell us about this. This extra room charge has happened to us more than once and it's getting more than a little upsetting. But back to the room. I booked a top of the line King non smoking room with an Ocean view and we knew were in trouble when got off the 3rd floor with all the old and musty smells and doors without even any numbers on them. We finally found out room opened the door and the room had 2 double beds, NO phone, paint peeling and the smell was disgusting. I had to go back down to the lobby and advise the reception person that the room was totally unacceptable and stated the reason from above. He then told me he was going to us a HUGE favor and give us a suite. Once again we went up to the floor where the hallways smelled awful and many rooms had no numbers on them. Finally after finding our room and walking in I was SHOCKED. It was a suite ok and the only good thing was it actually did have an ocean view but you had do patio and couldn't even open the windows. Now for the last has yet to come. The AC did not work so they gave us a standing fan, the wood table was for eating was totally warped and scrachted, the front door jam and door itself by the locking system was totally rotted and was very unsafe, the bathroom door couldn't be shut as it hung off it hinges which were also rotted, no toilet paper holder, the TV's were from 1980 atleast and did not work at all, there was mold dripping from all air vents, and the final straw was the roaches all over in the kitchen area, finally no phone to call the front desk.
Went to the manager but he said he ouldn't help us at that time as the maint. man left for the day. He refused to give us a refund and even said wince we did not give the 24 hour notice for the second day we would be charged. We slept in our car and contacted Bookit.com the next day. They did contact the hotel and get some of our money back and appoligized. They are to give us a credit for the remainder of the trip as long as we book with them, yea like that's likely. If you want more pictures I have a lot just let me know.

Room Tip: My tip to you would be "DON'T GO THERE YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the most disgusting hotel we have ever stayed at and we have been traveling for over 30 years now.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank misspeanut5722
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Let me start by saying I'm not a hotel snob, and love finding deals online at hidden gems. THIS IS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER WALKED INTO IN MY LIFE. I checked in, was charged a deposit(for who knows what) and a $10 per day "resort fee" . Literally I went to my room on the 10th floor and there was bags of stinky garbage lining the hallways, the rugs were ripped up and mildewed. When I walked in my room, there was mold all over the window area, and the walls looked as if someone took coal and rubbed it on the paint. The room smelled like crap! I walked right back down stairs and said I would not be staying there. Took the front desk lady 20 minutes to find my paperwork(mind you I had just checked in). She asked me why I was leaving, to which i replied this is the nastiest place Ive ever seen in my life. Thankfully Hotwire found me a much better place within a few blocks called Il Lugano. I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo