“Very good bagels and breakfast sandwiches”

The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co
Ranked #15 of 30 Bakeries in Fort Lauderdale
Description: Located directly across the street from the courthouse, on SE 3rd. Avenue. Brooklyn Water Bagel Downtown offers the freshest menu around. From our signature breakfast sandwiches to our delicious Banini's. Let's not forget our Cubsta ice coffee,we'll have you leaving with a smile. Eat indoors, take it to go or enjoy our beautiful, shaded patio.
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Great service. Bagels are made in-house and very good. Variety of cream cheeses I had the nova cream cheese (great). They also have great egg sandwiches as well as lunch. Coffee is very good and they have ice coffee as well.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Placed a large to-go order on Easter Sunday. The special for Easter colored bagels were a great novelty idea and tasted great, and the variety of cream cheeses we bought were good as well. The whitefish salad was horrible and mushy and at $17.99/lb I would not recommend. But the real problem was the black & white cookies which looked great but when we ate them, 2 of the 3 had glass shards in the cookies and not just one or two - many tiny pieces of glass!! Thank goodness they were not swallowed or we would have had a real problem. We threw out the third cookie so no idea if there was glass in that one too. Tried to take a pic but the pieces were so tiny they didn't show up in the photo. I would not ever come back here again.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Stopped here for breakfast yesterday and had a delicious egg and cheese sandwich on an everything bagel. The people behind the counter were friendly and the coffee was very good. They even have coffee ice cubes in their iced coffee so it doesn't get watered down Nice touch!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

When I first tasted my water bagel, it was nothing special. I didn't taste any difference from a regular bagel. The service was absolutely terrible. We waited half an hour for our food, and when they got it to us the order was completely wrong. They were out of the 'white fish' that they said they had before, so that person had to pick another dish. Two people asked for toasted bagels, and I asked for mine to be un-toasted. My bagel came toasted, and the people who wanted it toasted had their bagels not being toasted. The portions were small, and despite getting the order wrong and waiting a long time for the food, the food was okay. My bagel was almost stale, and I had to really bite into it before it came anywhere to tearing off. The only decent thing was the chocolate chip muffin, and the side of waffle fries. I would not recommend this place to anyone, but if you are desperate for a bagel and this place is the only place that is near you, then you should go-- but be aware of the bad food
and long wait.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Sat am bagels for us-- waited to order simply because the cashier was busy splitting up tips. She finally looked up and said "Did u order yet? " I ordered a Flagel, which is a flattened bagel, toasted with whitefish. No whitefish!! So I ordered cream cheese. There were waffle fries that came with the order and although I would not normally have these with my bagels, I ordered them to see how they were. My order came not toasted with bacon cram cheese. My husbands not toasted ss well. A 20 minute wait with 2 people in line. So messed up here.
Bagels not good enough for the painful wait and lousy attitude and mediocre bagels.