“best croissants outside paris”

Croissan'Time French Bakery
Ranked #2 of 30 Bakeries in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 December 2017

we go every sunday for breakfast try almond croissant fresh orange juice and fresh black cafe ..only the gaullists are missing
the cakes are works of art and the baguettes are super fresh for lunch the freshest baguette with authentic french brie and tomato ..simple but sybaritic

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I discovered Croissan'Time a little more than a decade ago and was sorry at the time I hadn't known about them for the previous two decades I'd been visiting my family in Ft Lauderdale...this bakery is WONDERFUL--I visit the area twice a year from SoCal and NEVER MISS an opportunity to patronize the shop. I buy more than is good for me every time and never experience an ounce of regret.

Pastry this good is hard to find anywhere, but for folks like me who've lived most of our lives out west, Croissan'Time is a paradise! The cakes are phenomenal--the opera cake is a family favorite--an the croissants and baguettes shouldn't be missed! I'm also partial to napoleons, which in the hands of Croissan'Time's able chefs melt in your mouth without excessively sweet filling or heavy dough.

This trip, I also tried the grand marnier buche de noel--it was as decadent and as delicious as advertised. Accommodate your sweet tooth! Take a break from your paleo diet! Give in to your carb craving! Croissan'Time is worth the lapse believe me!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Eat their twice for lunch. Very busy and bakery turns out bread all day. Dozens of pastry selections and all delicious looking!. My wife and I split a sandwich on a croissant. Great. Also has a deli area for purchasing cheeses, etc. Most of staff all appear to be French so is very authentic! Would certainly go again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

When I am in Fort Lauderdale I go, at leat once, to this excellent pastry shop for a late breakfast no lunch meal. I visited last weekend and enjoyed very much. The ham and cheese croissant is big but delicious and Intried two small cakes made with Grand Marnier one with a chocolate frost and the other with vanilla frost, that were excellent.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Lots to choose from always a fund place when you are not watching your weight. We have been here many times.