I spent one night here. The room was very luxurious and modern with a kitchen and a roomy bathroom. I had to call the desk because I couldn't figure out the tv remote and someone came up within 5 minutes.
One negative: there are a limited number of chaises for the canal and the air conditioning unit is close enough to be noisy. Better sit by the pool. On the other hand, the view of the canal is lovely, especially from my balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of contemporary design rising 15 floors above the Intracoastal Waterway, il Lugano Hotel is Ft. Lauderdale’s most fashionable address. Experience the height of exclusivity at this spectacular Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel -- offering ultra-luxurious suite-hotel accommodations and lavishly appointed private residences. Stay only minutes from the city’s financial district, shops, beaches, restaurants, and nightlife. Enjoy stunning Atlantic Ocean and waterway views, world-class amenities, and availability to arrange private dockage for yachts up to 50 feet. Travel to nearby shopping and fine dining establishments in our luxury Cadillac Escalades* (based on availability, fee may apply). Blending the style of the world’s finest boutique hotels and a dedication to flawless personal service, we are redefining expectations for Fort Lauderdale hotel suite accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal/Il Lugano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Lugano Fort Lauderdale
- Hotel Il Lugano
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal/Il Lugano Florida