“Fun, good food and cool”
Review of Taco Craft

Taco Craft
Ranked #224 of 1,471 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Tried this place out before heading to a concert at the Broward Center and was very pleased. It's a funky eclectic place in the middle of historic Himmarshee Village to have some decent Mexican food. We had the taco tray with an order of guacamole that easily filled us both. The tortillas for the tacos where authentic and filled with meat and tasty spices. Our server was attentive and charming, making our evening very special. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Food was good and better than average ; service was terrible and stressful would never go back. Skip!

Reviewed 19 September 2015

We loved this place! We got the chips and salsa trio as a appetizer, but I wish I had known they had Mexican street corn! The guy behind us had it and it looked awesome! Will get it for sure next visit! We also got a taco trio with a chicken, fish, and short rib. I only ate the chicken one and it was AWESOME! My husband loved the other two! I got the quesadilla with no meat. It was 4.00 extra for meat, but since we had so much food I passed. It was the best I've ever had! It had black beans and caramelized onions inside and very cheesey and grilled just perfect. It had a small scoop of sour cream, guacamole, and pico with it also as a garnish. It was perfect. Everyone was VERY nice! The place did have a "hipster" vibe to it, but us older folks felt fine and welcome there! Best meal of our trip!

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

I loved it! I has the coconut French toast with dulce leche and my boyfriend had the chicken tacos and the pork tacos and it was awesome!!! I had the unlimited mimosas and the music was amazing!!! Will b coming back ASAP!!!

Reviewed 11 September 2015

Tuesday is a good day to visit this Taco rest since they have special pricing. The food is very tasty and if you like Tacos you will enjoy this place in Fort Lauderdale.