“Sunday brunch Yum!!!”

Taco Craft
Ranked #230 of 1,482 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

I loved it! I has the coconut French toast with dulce leche and my boyfriend had the chicken tacos and the pork tacos and it was awesome!!! I had the unlimited mimosas and the music was amazing!!! Will b coming back ASAP!!!

Reviewed 11 September 2015

Tuesday is a good day to visit this Taco rest since they have special pricing. The food is very tasty and if you like Tacos you will enjoy this place in Fort Lauderdale.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

This place had the best modern, gourmet tacos and modern Tex-Mex you could ask for. The service is outstanding. Great for a business lunch. However, it is not cheap and can quickly add up, especially once you read the description of each taco, because you will want to order one of each. Great for "foodies" who love tacos, but not for the wallet.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Went with a party of 10 for dinner. Server (young guy) was incredibly helpful and accommodating. The guacamole is really good and a large portion. The tacos were great, the chorizo one is incredibly salty and was a bit tough to finish. The fish and skirt steak ones were real good. What stole the show was the Taco Salad. It was around $12 and gigantic. Actually made 2 1/2 meals out of it he next day! Tasted wonderful. Really good place and would definitely return.

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

I'm a local, not a tourist; yet it had been over a decade since I was down at the Riverfront on Las Olas. Wanting to go/do something different on the Fourth of July, my boyfriend and I ended up at this cute place! The hostess greeted and seated us cordially; not like so many that seem to "hate their job and being there!" Then came our waitress. This young blonde sweetheart (I regret not remembering her name) was just wonderful, professional, witty and if I may, has a great flare for marketing. The food was great! The guac was SO good; but the home-made fresh nachos were the BEST we've ever had anywhere in the world! The flan was not great, but tasty! The only thing we personally did not like was the heavy metal music playing non-stop and the excessive amount of skulls in the art work displayed. That is just a matter of personal preference though. Overall, we had a really enjoyable and tasty meal, highly recommend Taco Craft, and will be returning!