Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$178
Riverside Hotel
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$304
US$265
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$191
Official Site
  • Pool
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$279
US$241
  • Pool
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$144
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$120
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$138
US$123
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$163
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$218
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$219
US$180
1,055 results
All reviewscruise portfree shuttleattached restaurantfree breakfasthard boiled eggsbudget hotellate flightwould stay here againyogurtan older hotelfort lauderdale airportnice poolizzyshipftmarinaseas
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Our stay here was surprisingly pleasant. The hotel exterior looked a little run down, but the rooms were nice and clean. It looked like they recently renovated. We didn't have any problems at all during our stay. The only negative was that the floor was dirty. I felt like I've just stepped in a pile of dirt everytime I made my way across the room. My whole family had dirty feet after a few minutes of being there. I just couldn't stand the fact that after cleaning up and showering, we would have to step back on the filthy floor so I took it upon myself to use a towel to mop the floors. Everything was great after that.

Room Tip: We didn't see any elevators, hauling 3 suitcases up the stairs with a 2 yr old wasn't fun.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank amc2005
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I stayed here on 8/16/2017.

The good part of this inn was that it had airport shuttles and cruise terminal shuttles that made it super convenient and free.The shuttle drivers made the information known with timing and prices so that it was easiest for us. However, my friend called me a shuttle a few minutes too early (we landed 6l30 so she called at that time) before we were ready and the shuttle driver called at me, asking me where I was, and then yelled at me saying this isn't how the business operates and that I had it all wrong. That's not a warm welcome to Florida. Then I ended up having to stand the way home because there wasn't any room for me in the shuttle... Felt like taking the subway back home. The next day they offered free shuttles to the cruise terminal which was really nice.

The room itself was fine. The fitness center is 24/7.... but it's just a treadmill, elliptical, and bike machine. Guess you get what you pay for! Although I've paid the same price at other, nicer locations with better service.

Room Tip: Use the shuttles!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The money u spend and the service u get is really good! I could just be der for like 12hrs. I wish I could have stayed and enjoyed a little bit more. Overall it was good I loved it.

The saddest part was it did not provide me shuttle service to/fro airport, which was a bit sad. Anyways it was a good stay at Fort Lauderdale.

The bed is good, the bath tub didn't have a water stopper so yeah. It has TV which is good, also microwave and fridge.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Great hotel with attached restaurant with delicious burgers and wings and a good stiff drink. There was a great live band playing, which made for a great time for the whole family. The pool was a site for sore eyes and a relaxing dip was just what the doctor ordered after our long travel. Comfortable clean beds and a larger than usual room made my stay a pleasure. Friendly and patient staff took care of postal obligations. Already planning a longer stay at this wonderful and affordable hotel. Love the unique artwork too.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Rich B
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Just spent two nights at the lovely Rodeway Inn & Suites in Ft Lauderdale. Located right off the highway and only a few minutes from the airport with a bar/restaurant RIGHT on location. The front desk staff was helpful and I had a nice quiet room to catch up on sleep.

Definitely a solid choice. Cheers