1,076 results
All reviewsfree shuttlecruise portattached restaurantfree breakfasthard boiled eggslate flightbudget hotelwould stay here againyogurtan older hotelfort lauderdale airportnice poolizzyshipftseasmiami
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I stayed here on 8/16/2017.

The good part of this inn was that it had airport shuttles and cruise terminal shuttles that made it super convenient and free.The shuttle drivers made the information known with timing and prices so that it was easiest for us. However, my friend called me a shuttle a few minutes too early (we landed 6l30 so she called at that time) before we were ready and the shuttle driver called at me, asking me where I was, and then yelled at me saying this isn't how the business operates and that I had it all wrong. That's not a warm welcome to Florida. Then I ended up having to stand the way home because there wasn't any room for me in the shuttle... Felt like taking the subway back home. The next day they offered free shuttles to the cruise terminal which was really nice.

The room itself was fine. The fitness center is 24/7.... but it's just a treadmill, elliptical, and bike machine. Guess you get what you pay for! Although I've paid the same price at other, nicer locations with better service.

Room Tip: Use the shuttles!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The money u spend and the service u get is really good! I could just be der for like 12hrs. I wish I could have stayed and enjoyed a little bit more. Overall it was good I loved it.

The saddest part was it did not provide me shuttle service to/fro airport, which was a bit sad. Anyways it was a good stay at Fort Lauderdale.

The bed is good, the bath tub didn't have a water stopper so yeah. It has TV which is good, also microwave and fridge.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Great hotel with attached restaurant with delicious burgers and wings and a good stiff drink. There was a great live band playing, which made for a great time for the whole family. The pool was a site for sore eyes and a relaxing dip was just what the doctor ordered after our long travel. Comfortable clean beds and a larger than usual room made my stay a pleasure. Friendly and patient staff took care of postal obligations. Already planning a longer stay at this wonderful and affordable hotel. Love the unique artwork too.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Rich B
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Just spent two nights at the lovely Rodeway Inn & Suites in Ft Lauderdale. Located right off the highway and only a few minutes from the airport with a bar/restaurant RIGHT on location. The front desk staff was helpful and I had a nice quiet room to catch up on sleep.

Definitely a solid choice. Cheers

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I was really excited to stay here based on what it looked like. It was pretty neat, with photo ops, a place to eat, a nice pool, but I chose this hotel based on the Stay, Park Cruise package. I paid more then the usual rate & was told parking for the 8 days was included plus shuttle to & from the port. After checking in, I was told there was a $10/day fee for parking & I had to pay for the 8th day, although we were back from the port by 8:45 am. I made the reservation through Choice but it didn't seem to matter what I said. The room was ok, beds were comfortable, restaurant slow to get the food out because they all seemed to be helping a band set up. I would stay here again, ONLY if I couldn't find something cheaper. I have been on about 15 cruises (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, Port Canaveral & Jacksonville) where we have used the Stay, Park & Cruise package and never paid for parking.

Room Tip: Ground floor is best for older people.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family