Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port
Ranked #60 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Our stay here was surprisingly pleasant. The hotel exterior looked a little run down, but the rooms were nice and clean. It looked like they recently renovated. We didn't have any problems at all during our stay. The only negative was that the floor was dirty. I felt like I've just stepped in a pile of dirt everytime I made my way across the room. My whole family had dirty feet after a few minutes of being there. I just couldn't stand the fact that after cleaning up and showering, we would have to step back on the filthy floor so I took it upon myself to use a towel to mop the floors. Everything was great after that.

Room Tip: We didn't see any elevators, hauling 3 suitcases up the stairs with a 2 yr old wasn't fun.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank amc2005

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I stayed here on 8/16/2017.

The good part of this inn was that it had airport shuttles and cruise terminal shuttles that made it super convenient and free.The shuttle drivers made the information known with timing and prices so that it was easiest for us. However, my friend called me a shuttle a few minutes too early (we landed 6l30 so she called at that time) before we were ready and the shuttle driver called at me, asking me where I was, and then yelled at me saying this isn't how the business operates and that I had it all wrong. That's not a warm welcome to Florida. Then I ended up having to stand the way home because there wasn't any room for me in the shuttle... Felt like taking the subway back home. The next day they offered free shuttles to the cruise terminal which was really nice.

The room itself was fine. The fitness center is 24/7.... but it's just a treadmill, elliptical, and bike machine. Guess you get what you pay for! Although I've paid the same price at other, nicer locations with better service.

Room Tip: Use the shuttles!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The money u spend and the service u get is really good! I could just be der for like 12hrs. I wish I could have stayed and enjoyed a little bit more. Overall it was good I loved it.

The saddest part was it did not provide me shuttle service to/fro airport, which was a bit sad. Anyways it was a good stay at Fort Lauderdale.

The bed is good, the bath tub didn't have a water stopper so yeah. It has TV which is good, also microwave and fridge.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Great hotel with attached restaurant with delicious burgers and wings and a good stiff drink. There was a great live band playing, which made for a great time for the whole family. The pool was a site for sore eyes and a relaxing dip was just what the doctor ordered after our long travel. Comfortable clean beds and a larger than usual room made my stay a pleasure. Friendly and patient staff took care of postal obligations. Already planning a longer stay at this wonderful and affordable hotel. Love the unique artwork too.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Rich B
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Just spent two nights at the lovely Rodeway Inn & Suites in Ft Lauderdale. Located right off the highway and only a few minutes from the airport with a bar/restaurant RIGHT on location. The front desk staff was helpful and I had a nice quiet room to catch up on sleep.

Definitely a solid choice. Cheers

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Fort Lauderdale hotels
1.7 km away
Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port
Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdal...
#39 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
11.4 km away
Universal Palms Hotel
Universal Palms Hotel
#101 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
1.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#12 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
0.3 km away
Ramada Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port
Ramada Fort Lauderdale Airport/C...
#64 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
1.9 km away
Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport
Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale...
#36 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
13.8 km away
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
#25 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port

Address: 2440 W State Road 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-4834
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Fort Lauderdale
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #60 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Price Range: €84 - €212 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port 3*
Hotel near Port Everglades Cruise Port & Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Your stay includes free breakfast and high speed Wi-Fi internet with on-site family restaurant, bar & grill. We also offer Park & Cruise Fly and Day Stay Packages with free shuttle. We offer tours and transportation to the world-famous Sawgrass Mills mall, Fort Lauderdale beaches, Hollywood beaches, Everglades Tours, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Sun Life Stadium; home of the Miami Dolphins; and Las Olas Riverfront featuring a variety of restaurants, boutiques, bars and entertainment. The hotel features renovated rooms and beautiful gardens and landscaping. This Fort Lauderdale, FL hotel offers shuttle service to and from the following locations: Free shuttle to and from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Free shuttle to and from Port Everglades Cruise Port, early pre-board availableo We also can arrange for private shuttles for family and early boarding at the cruise port. Free shuttle to and from Broward Convention Center. Shuttle service to and from Miami Cruise Ports (charge). Shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport (MIA) (charge). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rodeway Inn And Suites Airport/Cruise Port
Rodeway Inn & Suites Airport/Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
Rodeway Inn Hotel Airport
Rodeway Inn Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port Florida