Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port
Ranked #60 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I was really excited to stay here based on what it looked like. It was pretty neat, with photo ops, a place to eat, a nice pool, but I chose this hotel based on the Stay, Park Cruise package. I paid more then the usual rate & was told parking for the 8 days was included plus shuttle to & from the port. After checking in, I was told there was a $10/day fee for parking & I had to pay for the 8th day, although we were back from the port by 8:45 am. I made the reservation through Choice but it didn't seem to matter what I said. The room was ok, beds were comfortable, restaurant slow to get the food out because they all seemed to be helping a band set up. I would stay here again, ONLY if I couldn't find something cheaper. I have been on about 15 cruises (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, Port Canaveral & Jacksonville) where we have used the Stay, Park & Cruise package and never paid for parking.

Room Tip: Ground floor is best for older people.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Travelinggrandma001

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This was a one night booking due to an early arrival before a hotel & cruise package my husband booked. We stayed on July 9th 2017. Staff was pleasant and friendly enough. The room was Tropically colorful, clean but a little dated. However, I booked a King size for my husband and myself and ended up with two beds.The beds were not as comfortable as I would have liked but good enough for one night.The real star of the show is the sports Bar I think it's call "Marina 84". we were there on a Sunday eve so it was quite but they offer live music on other nights. Our waitress "Ashley" was fast and friendly I ordered the Shrimp Mac and Cheese which was as good as my own home made with big fat Cajun seasoned shrimp . So in conclusion Rodeway Inn & Suites is a good starting point to get the party started before your cruse and a $$$ smart choice to end your Cruise trip. Rodeway will feed you well and save you money on an extended stay as well.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed 18 July 2017

When I travel, I DEPEND on reviews. I read Yelp, Facebook & TripAdvisor reviews at minimum. This hotel seemed to have bad ratings everywhere. That being said, I needed a day room from about 10am - 6pm & this was going to have to do.

From the moment we arrived, I was pleasantly surprised. Sure, the area around the hotel wasn't amazing, but I was staying inside the hotel grounds. I really didn't care.

As soon as we entered, we were greeted my multiple hotel staff. They were very busy at the time with guests going out on ships & we were coming in. So the fact that multiple staff greeted us, stuck out to me.

The grounds were quite nice. Not like the reviews I had seen. The room had newer furniture & was clean. The gift shop was well stocked & had most anything you could need for a stay.

We also ate at the restaurant. The food was delicious. Our server however could have been a bit faster. We were ready to go for about 20 minutes before she brought the bill.

Again, we needed a DAY room. We used the shower, the beds & we visited the pool. The low rate was incredibly worth it & I would easily stay here again.

The shuttle even took us to the airport at no cost (except tip). Which saved us a $10-15 Uber.

Consider this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank aimeefreeman
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I stayed at the hotel one night in March 2017. They charged me $232.52 for $120 room. That was OK; it was Friday night and a lot of delays at the airport. I got lucky to get anything for a night. Air conditioners didn’t work in the wing where I stayed due to renovation or maintenance. No rooms with working AC were available. At the reception I was told that it’s going to be 50% discount but because I made the reservation with hotels.com he cannot process it right away. He told me that I need to contact a hotel manager. Fine, nice people. The location & room was OK but the bathroom had a lot of mold and a couple of cockroaches. Not a big deal in tropical climate I guess. Breakfast was a joke. I recommend skipping it and saving your time.
When I called a manager and asked about 50% off discount she said she would investigate and send me a VISA card. Of course she never contacted me. When I called the second time she changed her mind and refused to return money. Instead she proposed a 50% discount for my next stay which will never happen. Honest people I think.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Pavel P
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Our stay was not great. We stayed for a week and the entire time, construction was going on. They had us staying on the actual side construction was happening! We had to walk through all the dust from dry walls and sawing. Can you imagine all the banging and drilling and music from the construction workers playing constantly? In the middle of the night, we lost power and no one called us to check on us. But wait, they couldn't have called anyways, our room had no phone. It's only when I woke up and got ready for my day is when I notice everything on one side of the room was not working. When I went to tell them, they gave us another room and that room was newly renovated!!! There is only one elevator that I knew of and depending where your room is located, good luck w/your luggages going up the stairs. There is no cooked food for breakfast. So forget about eggs and sausages. (Oh, You're not allowed to bring the food back to your room) There is waffles, boiled eggs, yogurt, bagel, toast, etc. So not too bad. There is free parking and wifi. Overall-I would not recommend this Hotel-Motel for a stay. Maybe after the renovation has been completed but for now, not somewhere I would stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol R
Travellers also viewed these Fort Lauderdale hotels
1.7 km away
Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port
Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdal...
#38 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
11.4 km away
Universal Palms Hotel
Universal Palms Hotel
#101 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
1.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#12 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
0.3 km away
Ramada Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port
Ramada Fort Lauderdale Airport/C...
#64 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
1.9 km away
Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport
Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale...
#33 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
13.8 km away
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
#25 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port

Address: 2440 W State Road 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-4834
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Fort Lauderdale
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #60 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Price Range: €80 - €212 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port 3*
Hotel near Port Everglades Cruise Port & Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Your stay includes free breakfast and high speed Wi-Fi internet with on-site family restaurant, bar & grill. We also offer Park & Cruise Fly and Day Stay Packages with free shuttle. We offer tours and transportation to the world-famous Sawgrass Mills mall, Fort Lauderdale beaches, Hollywood beaches, Everglades Tours, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Sun Life Stadium; home of the Miami Dolphins; and Las Olas Riverfront featuring a variety of restaurants, boutiques, bars and entertainment. The hotel features renovated rooms and beautiful gardens and landscaping. This Fort Lauderdale, FL hotel offers shuttle service to and from the following locations: Free shuttle to and from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Free shuttle to and from Port Everglades Cruise Port, early pre-board availableo We also can arrange for private shuttles for family and early boarding at the cruise port. Free shuttle to and from Broward Convention Center. Shuttle service to and from Miami Cruise Ports (charge). Shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport (MIA) (charge). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rodeway Inn And Suites Airport/Cruise Port
Rodeway Inn & Suites Airport/Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
Rodeway Inn Hotel Airport
Rodeway Inn Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port Florida