“Small restaurant, great Peruvian food!”
Review of Ceviche

Ceviche
Ranked #492 of 1,471 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 22 July 2017

A friend invited me to this restaurant when I was visiting Fort Lauderdale. I never had
Peruvian food before. This was a great way to start. We had anticucho (heart), ceviche (fish), and Lomo Salgado (beef), everything was great!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We love coming here! Love the atmosphere. Restaurant is decorated real nice. The food is really good! Delicious! The owner lady is always on the top of everything and checks on the tables. The staff is great as well. We have brought many friends here and they love the food. I'll be back soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

The decor is very nice the wait-staff very friendly and helpful this is one of my favorites places to have Ceviche this time we had the seafood bisque (outstanding) and the mixed seafood Seviche in aji amarillo wonderful and very filling

Reviewed 28 November 2016

The restaurant is really nicely decorated and service was outstanding. I was with a friend who is a food connoisseur and has extremely high standards and stated her food was amazing. I was not so impressed. The octopus was a bit chewy and the rice on my chaufa was slightly under-cooked. The place was busy and the flavors were right, so I think this might be just a case of bad luck...again, the service was so good and the flavors so right, I will definitely give them a second chance :)

Reviewed 27 July 2016

The menu has many different types of ceviche and other specialties. The food was fresh but not my favorite flavors. I was with my parents and we all left feeling like it was good not great.