“Delious & different...new to Peruvian food”
Review of Ceviche

Ceviche
Ranked #484 of 1,428 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 31 March 2015 via mobile

We visited on a Monday evening. The restaurant was relatively quite. Phillipe was our waiter and provided some great recommendations. We shared everything. We had the tuna ceviche medium and grilled octopus. The tuna wasn't too spicy & had wonderful flavor. I'd skip the octopus. It was good but the ceviche was tremendous.

We then shared the skirt steak and wheat risotto. Flavors were tremendous.

I'd go back again. This was our fist Peruvian experience and I'll try it again!

Reviewed 6 February 2015

I ordered blackened Mahi and what was served to be was neither blackened nor Mahi. When I brought this to the waiter's attention he begged to differ. whatever they served me was rubbery and overlcooked. Their ceviche trio was quite acceptable as was my wife's seafood linguine. Not a place I'd step foot in again. There are too many wonderful restaurants in the area to be spending my money.

Reviewed 27 October 2014 via mobile

Ceviche serves rich, good food and the service is friendly. Good options of both seafood and steaks and pasta. Worth the visit

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Wonderful place for enjoyable dining where you can actually have a conversation with your dining companions. Peruvian cuisine can be a bit heavy but there are lighter salad and seafood options available. The desserts are fabulous - recommend the sampler which is plenty for 3 or 4 to share.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Enjoyed lunch here. They seem to still be a bit disorganized and they don't have a full liquor license but those are the only two issues I have. The food was attractive, tasty, and fairly priced. The decor is very upscale for this neighborhood and I do hope they do well. Look for the large (orange/yellow) sign.