“Stay away from the food. Drinks only.”

Sweet Nectar Charcoal Grill & Spirits
Ranked #314 of 1,486 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

The lamb sliders were cold and wings had no flavor. I ordered the blueberry bbq wings. Big mistake.
The drinks and service were great but I would stay away from the wings and lamb sliders. I left feeling like I spent $70 on nothing. ..

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We've been frequenting Sweet Nectar since it first opened. The bar tenders were always really friendly, the service was generally good and the food was and still is exceptional. It has a fantastic menu with lots of delicious vegetarian options like roasted Brussel sprouts and roasted cauliflower. It is seriously my favorite place to eat in Fort Lauderdale. However, in the past 2-3 years the service has deteriorated horribly. We usually sit at the bar and the bar tenders spend more time in the back of the restaurant than outside with actual customers. I'd still highly recommend the food, but the service sucks!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Share a few tapas, you can't go wrong. We has the ribs, tuna carpaccio, and Jamaican jerk chicken. The craft cocktails are wonderful too.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Too crowded. Had reservation bumped. Ignored at new table and finally got up and walked out. 15 minutes without any wait staff is unacceptable.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018

If the waiter asks if you need a few more minutes, DON'T! It took over 15 minutes for him to get back, never refilled water or asked it we needed more. We weren't in any hurry, but we weren't impressed. My wife had something that she really liked; I had the Snapper sandwich. The fish was excellent, but it was on a big bun and the slaw that came with the fries and sandwich was on the sandwich. I don't even put slaw on my BBQ. It was good, just not together since the slaw over-powered the fish. I took the sandwich apart and enjoyed the slaw and the fish. Personal preference on my part, but that said, the food was excellent and I wish the service would have matched up with it.

Date of visit: April 2018