“It went down”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 October 2018

The first I ate at Sushi Rock was ages ago. It was very crowded and the sushi was amazing. I went for an early dinner hoping the repeat the same pleasant experience. Unfortunately it did not happen. The sushi is extremely overpriced and not very good. The restaurant was pretty hot and humid. I did not have a good dining experience.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This is our favorite sushi in fort lauderdale! Small place excellent service and amazing food. EVERYTHING we ordered is delicious. We love the sushi rolls specials

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Sushi rock is a great place to eat outside and enjoy a bit of Las Olas Blvd. It’s towards the end of Las Olas, but after eating, it’s nice to take a stroll down it. The service here is always excellent and so it the food. The names of the sushi rolls are so cleaver and fun! I totally recommend this to any sushi lover. Vegetarian options are available!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Every time we come in fort lauderdale , we come here!! Really nice food.. nice service!!
We enjoy a lot

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Sushi is either good or bad. Sometimes I get rolls I don’t like but others would. Rice was good fish was good. I would go back for sure

Date of visit: April 2018