“Must do for all vegetarians!”
Review of Sublime Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Sublime Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between Sunrise and Oakland
Description: Sublime is much more than just a restaurant! Sublime is an innovative concept in vegan dining that's completely cholesterol-free but satisfies even the most devout carnivore. With an award-winning menu featuring foods and spirits from around the globe, Sublime is one South Florida restaurant that truly lives up to its name. Sublime has received numerous accolades including 4 out of 4 stars in the Sun-Sentinel, USA Today's top 10 in the nation for serving cuisine with a clear conscience, and the 2005 South Beach Wine and Food Festival's Best Restaurant in Broward County.
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing vegetarian/vegan restaurant. I was expecting a small little restaurant and was pleasantly surprised. It is a large, beautiful, mainstream restaurant. I was alone and sat at the bar. The bartender was very attentive and responsive. He chicken piccata was the best I’ve ever had and the kale made the dish exceptional. I finished my meal off with a vegan chocolate cake that rivals the best of the best chocolate cakes. I too wish the chicken piccata was larger and the cake smaller, but I was still very happy with the meal. I’m in town for a week and I’m looking forward to going back.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Since I have changed my diet, I have been looking for restaurants that offer healthier options and I always pass this restaurant on my way to work so one day me and my friend decided to give it a try.
It has a fine dining ambience but it's pretty chill on the inside. We didn't have reservations but there was no problem getting a table very quickly.
Our waiter was great and recommended some tasty stuff.
The Frito Misto was probably the best thing we had but honestly all of the food was great, even the desserts.
My only issue I had with the food was the cheese replacement they used in their dishes, it didn't agree with my stomach and I normally don't have problems with vegan cheese but I would definitely come back.
The prices were about average compared to a regular restaurant.
I recommend this place for everyone, vegan or not - it's really fantastic.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful vegan fine dining experience. I went there twice once on a date and one night by myself. It’s really more of a romantic evening place so yeah go with your SO or bring your date or your friends! Their deserts are gigantic but oh so delicious one is more than enough for two to share! Wonderful lasagna and crispy cauliflower as the nice server recommended the whole “sublime experience” is about the cauliflower! Yummy!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 11 January 2018

The waiter was excellent. The food was very good but portions are quite small. We ordered dessert which was a total surprise considering how small the dinner portions were. Each slice was huge. And, besides being huge they were absolutely delicious.
There are a few other items on the menu I am interested in trying although I am neither a vegetarian or vegan.
Atmosphere is lovely.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant itself it’s beautiful and fancy. It’s the first vegan restaurant I’ve seen like this.
I went to have dinner in New Year’s Eve and I wasn’t disappointed at all.
I had the lasagna and it was fantastic. The size portion was perfect and you would never tell it’s vegan. It tasted just as a regular vegetarian lasagna! It was great.
The service was excellent as well.

Date of visit: December 2017