“Dinner with daughters”
Review of Casa D'Angelo

Casa D'Angelo
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa D'Angelo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,421 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Had not been there since it was a small intimate place. Food was great then and is still great. Place is big and a bit noisy. Apparently the place to see and be seen. I left Lauderdale 10 years ago and lots have changed. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the portions were large. The special appetizer zucchini flowers was nothing special. They need to up their game with the desserts. The cannoli was very good.

Angelo E, Owner at Casa D'Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thanks for your feedback Kjdespies! Welcome back, were so happy you got to see all the new changes we've made. We hope to host you again soon, we have some new specialty desserts from our bakery in Oakland Park that are being featured on Friday and Saturday nights.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Elegant, great location, superb service, excellent wine selection and unparalleled cuisine. My favorite tables are of course by the wine rooms...:) The best risotto di mare! Really, every single dish I have tried just exceeded my expectations. Angelo, as usual the friendliest host every time I dine.
I am grateful to enjoy dinners at Casa D' Angelo!

Angelo E, Owner at Casa D'Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you Tavelgirly for your wonderful review! I'm so happy to hear you enjoy the location, wine selection, cuisine, and our beautiful wine room! The risotto is definitely a favorite dish and it delights me to know that all our dishes are always exceeding your expectations. This is our goal and what I love to do. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Four of us eat at Casa D'Angelo. It was a 10 dollar Uber ride from the W Hotel at the beach. Meal was great, service was great. Restaurant made changes to meals to suit what I was hoping to eat but didn't see it on the menu. Extensive wine list. We ate outside which was lovely on a spring evening.

1  Thank Aza12345
Angelo E, Owner at Casa D'Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Wonderful to hear Aza12345! I'm so pleased to hear that you've had a great experience with us here at Casa D' Angelo.
We are very lucky to be located only a few minutes from the beach and have people from other parts of the world come and experience some local final dining. We hope to see you again soon...Grazie!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

For over 20 years, I've compared every fine Italian restaurant to Il Mulino. They never measured up. But I think Casa D'Angelo is VERY comparable. The food, service and ambience were outstanding. As soon as we sat down, they brought us some bruschetta and olives, which I loved...such a nice touch, while we looked over the menu. Nice wine list too. We had the seafood pasta and veal chop, both were outstanding! We will definitely return when we are back in town.

Angelo E, Owner at Casa D'Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you Daryl M for your review and feedback! I'm so happy Casa D' Angelo measured up and you enjoyed your dinner here with us. We make nearly everything fresh in house and import most of our items from Italy, making sure we only serve the best quality ingredients. We look forward to having you dine with us again soon...Grazie!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Casa D Angelo is a beautifully designed upscale Italian restaurant. This was my first time there. I ordered the Ravioli and it was heavenly. The best Ravioli I ever had, and that includes my Grandmom's. Everything else was less than mediocre. My partner ordered a Bolognase Pasta which was on the dry side, and he had to ask for more sauce. The bread / focaccia (served first) with olives was stale and tasteless. Salad was finely chopped and average. Service was very good though. Thus the 3 stars.

Angelo E, Owner at Casa D'Angelo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you Tangoglo for your review and feedback. We listen to and appreciate all opinions. We hope to have the opportunity to have you dine with us again soon.