“Just close”

Casablanca Cafe
Ranked #22 of 1,414 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Central Beach
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The reason I went is because of it being on the water and once I got there I realized that the ocean was ace roses the streets. Just average

Write a ReviewReviews (4,338)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Fun dining experience, pretty restaurant and great service. Food was good, but nothing wowed us considering the cost. We sat outside on a beautiful April evening and ordered a lobster special, shrimp scampi, French onion soup and New York Strip steak. It was good, but for the price we thought it should be better. The waiter also brought out a well done steak to my husband who ordered medium....he apologized, knowing it was supposed to be medium and said we could wait 8 minutes if he wanted a new one....he was hungry and kept it but it was way overdone.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful view, excellent service, outstanding food! I had the chicken penne and my husband had the New York strip. Both were very good. Large portions, not unreasonably priced. Erin was our server, and she was wonderful!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our last day in FL - had read the reviews, so decided to have lunch at Casablanca. It was really busy on the deck, but a small table with stools was found for us. It was a bit smoky, but the server was great - I had camembert in filo, which was so lovely, decided to make it for myself yesterday back in the UK. Would recommend eating here

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited on a busy Friday night and had a delicious meal. Plenty of choices including specials. Intimate dining experience. In a good location on the beachfront of fort lauderdale.