“The stay was excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
makeisef2...
“The stay was excellent”
Reviewed 28 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The agent for this house Anthony....was excellent. The house was immaculate. Clean and comfy. The technology for the TV's and air conditioning was new to me, but we figured it out. Any issues or concerns were responded to and addressed immediately. I would definitely recommend the experience to anyone. This is definitely a "must do again" situation for me and my family. We had a blast with our own private pool.

Thanks again Anthony!!!

Cathy H
“Beautiful outdoors with an owner who went out of the way to accommodate.”
Reviewed 23 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We were so pleased with Anthony who went out of his way to make our family feel at home. Loved the pool and canal and the house was the perfect size. Great location. Thank you again Anthony for all you did and the stay at your rental. So amazing.
Brian and Cathy

kimly55
Sewickley, Pennsylvania
“This house was wonderful!”
Reviewed 24 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Sailor's return was a great house -- we walked in and were immediately impressed. We stayed there prior to a short cruise. We had the best time just doing nothing. Most of the time, we just sat around the pool talking. We were a group of 6 women who take an annual 'girls cruise', and aren't looking for much night life. As other reviewers have said, the pool is NOT heated, and it is cold! We did get in one day, and once your body gets used to it, it is fine. The house is well supplied with linens and towels, and very comfortable beds.Anthony was very helpful, and a delight to work with. The location is residential, but anything you could want is only a short drive away. Can't wait to go back next year (I hope!)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sitting around the pool, catching up with family
Liked least: How cold the pool is -- couldn't really enjoy the water
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MichelleC...
Richmond, Virginia
“Best place that I could have choosen!!”
Reviewed 21 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I was greeted by the owner Anthony shortly after I arrived. He was very pleasant and we felt very "at home" at his place. Anthony made himself available to me anytime that I thought of a question to ask (I had several). Never did he seem irritated or bothered by me or my questions. The pool was a great addition to our stay. I would definitely stay at his place on my next trip to Florida.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: I plan to back go in March and it is already booked
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Renee B
Vancouver, Washington
“A Hidden Oasis”
Reviewed 26 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We weren't sure as this house is in a older neighborhood. Turned out to be a quiet safe neighborhood, very close to everything. This home was such a nice place to relax and enjoy the privacy of the pool and patio. The inside of this house was cozy and very clean. We had everything we needed. Very nice!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing