“Lebanese Food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We just found out about Ferdos Grill. We live in Broward County and would always have to travel to Dade County to get our Lebanese food fix. Well not anymore. Went to Ferdos Grill last night and we ordered a ton of appetizers and some entrees. Everything, and I mean everything was hot, fresh, and delicious! If you like Lebanese food, this is a great place. Food was also reasonably priced, service was excellent, and the restaurant had a nice ambience and played Lebanese music in the background (not overpowering).

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Ferdo's is a great place for lunch or dinner if you are in the mood for Middle Eastern food. Syrian food here is similar to Greek in that they offer kabobs, falafel or tabouli salads, galaba, gyros, fish and more. Usually I get the double chicken kabob with huge chunks of chicken, rice, and veggies. My husband gets the Hummus and More which is a choice of chicken, or beef tenderloin tips sautéed with veggies on a huge platter of hummus for only $13.99. Ferdos is our "go to" place whenever we have a free day to go out to eat. The food is always tasty, reliable and the portions are large. On Saturday nights they have belly dancing but we have not experienced that.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Wonderful fresh, tasty Middle Eastern/Mediterranean dishes. The fatoosh salad is the best I've ever had - and be sure to order the mushroom appetizer. To die for, and huge - enough to share for 2 or 3 people. Kebabs are great. Nice attentive, friendly staff, too. I've lived in the area for 20 years and this is one of my favorite restaurants.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

A true Fort Lauderdale hidden gem! The food is outstanding here.
Tucked away in one of Fort Lauderdale's numerous strip malls, this is a must try.
Clean and comfortable the interior feels slightly dated, but not offensive.
Food is great, big portions and not overpriced (especially at lunch). I liked my gyro and the rice was outstanding. I also had some delicious hummus. Food is top drawer.
The only reason I gave it a four and not a five is the service was off. Place had four tables sat, two waitstaff, hostess and manager and nobody ever seemed to be working the floor. Staff disappeared to the back most of the time. No ice teas were refilled. I gave waitress my credit card and it took her a long, long time to come back.
The food is great here, the service just needs to be tweaked!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My friend visiting her from Paris had visited thr Bahamas Island and they were looking for some good food. I booked at Ferdos grill on Monday evening, quite with about 4 families in there, as usual we were welcomed and seated on a round table covered with white cloth..we ordered a bottle of red Lebanese wine (Kifraya) and raw Kibbee and Fatoushnsalad for starters, then we ordered Hummus and mixed grill.
The food was excellent and for my French friend to say they are full and that's the best food the had in quite a while was great testament for Ferdos
The cost for 5 people was $135 inclusive of tip