“NICELY REMODELED”

Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: ILMulino offers a wide range of Italian classics along with inspired specials. Bring friends and family for an unforgettable dining experience in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We have a full bar as well as great specials throughout the week.
Reviewed 27 November 2017

The restaurant underwent a radical makeover of the dining area. This renovation imparted class and romance. It also increased privacy for the diners, who are no longer jammed together.

There are some very good lunch specials available on weekdays. Today I had the sausage mushroom rigatoni. It was good. The sausage came in a rectangular slab. I would have preferred that the sausage be broken up and scattered throughout the pasta instead of just laying on top in one piece.

There are other lunch specials which I prefer, such as the chicken anneli.

Service is generally good. Prices are most reasonable for lunch specials. Check it out!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This friendly and welcoming place not only has an abundance of classic Italian favorites but also knows how to prepare them. The portions are quite generous, and I wish I hadn't filled up on appetizers before my pasta Bolognese arrived. The place is famous for their garlic rolls, but as good as they were the huge amount of butter and pungent garlic was a bit overwhelming. I'll just say that it's a good thing all five of us ate them! I don't recall what my companions ordered, only that everyone said they wanted to come back.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Had not been back in years - my bad! Each of the six of us had something different - seems like you just can't go wrong with any selection. Robert, our waiter admitted he was new there. He's a keeper. Helpful. Personable & caring. Even the mens' room was tip-top,

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We started going here back in 1988 and always visit when we are in Ft. Lauderdale. Outstanding food with reasonable prices in an comfortable trendy atmosphere. Outstanding service rounds out this classic Italian that you can miss when you are in the area. Be prepared to wait on the weekends and in season as they don’t take reservations.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Stumbled upon this hidden gem upon our arrival from Houston. Freshly prepared food. Good prices. Warm surroundings. Friendly wait staff. Visit this restaurant if you have a chance.