“Best bagels ever!!!”

N.Y Deli
Ranked #48 of 1,482 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Want a taste of NY? Well, you’ve come to the right Deli. Here we don’t just talk the talk, we serve it up to you with coleslaw. At the NY Deli, you’ll find all your East Coast favorites. If we can do anything to make your meal more pleasurable, please let us know. We’ll take care of you here.
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and probably the best bagel I have ever had. Great portions and nice service. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Great food served quickly by a very attentive staff. Will come for lunch next visit. Easy access and parking.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Plain Egg Platter served with your choice of home fries or hash browns, oatmeal, grits or sliced tomato and bagel or toast with butter or cream cheese.
I grew up thinking Montreal's wood fired bagels where the best, But after eating here I may have to rethink my belief.

Probably the best place to have breakfast on N Ocean Blvd. If you don't believe ask the cops, there where five of them eating breakfast when I was there.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I was vacationing in January, wish I knew this place was there before I booked my trip, I had breakfast there for 3 days, was awesome!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Cute deli and great taste of New York in South Florida. Highly recommend for great breakfast and delicious sandwiches, clubs and wraps. The food taste fresh. Breakfast omelette and lunch was very good.