“Wonderful lunch”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Eisenhower Blvd
Description: Fresh First is South Florida's first 100% gluten-free eatery and juicery located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale's yachting district serving up internationally inspired healthy fare, our creative chefs combine fresh ingredients and superfoods to put a modern healthy spin on wholesome and delicious food. Our meals are created by chefs who are passionate about cuisine with great texture, color and exceptional flavors that increases one's health and vitality.With the ever-growing number of people who have gluten sensitivities, Fresh First recognized a need in our community to create an establishment that provides organic foods that are safe for people with gluten, corn and peanut allergies. The delicious, flavorful and nutritious cuisine allows our guests without allergies to enjoy guilt-free dinning.
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Food is so fresh and wonderful. Delicious juices, freshly made!l. Raw vegan, vegan, vegetarian and even things for “regular” eaters. My favorite place!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I was so fortunate to find this amazing cafe. Everything is gluten free peanut free and no gmos. Eggs Benedict was fantastic. Loved, loved, loved it!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The best is fried quinoa bowl with egg and a delicious pot of French press coffee. The gf vegan waffle bread is very tasty. Smoothies are great.
It’s a wonderful option for those with GF dietary restrictions. Be prepared to wait a bit on weekends because the secret is out!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

If you are in the area and want gf food I highly recommend Fresh First. I a busy Sunday, we were seated right away. Delicious coffee but THE best was a gf-waffle!! Haven't had once since I've been diagnosed with celiac. it was wonderful. Great service too

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I tested today Fresh First for breakfast because its directly on my way to work for the next week.
I had a Açai Bowl and a Orange-Apple-Ginger juice. Both were freshly made and tasted delicious. The service was really friendly and fast.
I’ll definitely come back here!