“Best Doughnuts on the Planet”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #8 of 30 Bakeries in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 February 2017

Many cities around the country do not have Krispy Kreme so it is a treat to go here. Without question, the very freshest and best! I love this place!

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

These donuts are delicious, and dipped in sugar, wow. They are very tasty, but I could only eat one as the sugar rush had me wound up like a toy train.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

We had Krispy Kreme in my hometown for a few years, but the business didn't survive. I remember the ultimate treat was having a fresh donut from them!

My husband and I had dined at the nearby California Pizza Kitchen on a weekday afternoon. We were a bit full from dinner, but I was craving something sweet for desert. I noticed the hot sign was on, so I dragged my husband in there for one donut.

The gentleman at the counter was very friendly and he promptly made me a hot and fresh donut. My husband was AMAZED that they glazed the donut right on the spot!

Our donut was super delicious, my husband even had a bite and agreed how great it tasted. The fresh donuts are so sugary, so prepare yourself if you have never had one from KK.

Two thumbs up, great job guys!

Reviewed 19 August 2016

The building and business is well maintained, I like the company logo and decor. The staff is good and the donuts are warm and delicious. The coffee is not the best.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Slightly disappointed by the range of donuts available - not as much as nearby Dunkin Donuts. Good service and friendly staff.