“Fantastic Fresh Food”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Welcome to Myapapaya juicery + kitchen, Fort Lauderdale's first cold pressed juicery and fresh kitchen. Serving the freshest sandwiches, organic salads, small batch soups, hot organic breakfast and raw cold pressed juice. All in order to energize, nourish, purify and revive your body. The energy created here will awaken each and every one of your senses the moment you walk through the door. Myapapaya is an idea, a way of life, a way in which you can enjoy the taste of whole all natural cuisine inside a down to earth cozy atmosphere. An open-concept kitchen is the centerpiece and it offers diners a peek at renowned Chef Adam Kanner in action. Indulge in wholesome contemporary cuisine that comprises innovative whole quality ingredients to please all types from vegetarian to local favorites....All prepared with lots of love and a gentle hand to retain the ingredients' natural goodness and flavours. At Myapapaya juicery + kitchen we believe in conscious dining where the consumer is empowered to know what they are consuming. The idea carries through in the way the ingredients are thoughtfully selected and prepared, to ensure that the fresh premium produce retains its natural goodness and flavours. No deep fat frying or microwaves are found here. Myapapaya caters to discerning diners who seek a healthy wholesome meal without compromising on taste and presentation. Myapapaya juicery + kitchen infuses gourmet flavours with the right balance of nutritious and health-giving benefits!
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Stopped in her for some dinner while visiting my daughter. The entire staff was pleasant and the food was simply delicious. We enjoyed the Mediterranean plate and Quinoa bowl. Fresh and wonderful flavor. They have GF and Vegan options as well. This is one of my daughters favorite go to places and so happy she introduced it to me. I will for sure be stopping back in on my next visit.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and delicious smoothies, left feeling fully satisfied knowing I had eaten and drank healthy. Highly recommended and look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I was in Ft Lauderdale visiting my son and needed to find a place that offered plant-based food choices. Mayapapaya was the first one that popped up in Google. I ate there a few times during my short stay in Florida and loved it every time. They have so many choices. I wanted to try everything! I will go back when I visit Florida again.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Great breakfast, I am gluten free and they cater to that as much as vegan clients. Great place for breakfast and lunch!!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

This place absolutely exceeds expectations from the staff, to the atmosphere and then, the food! I can not recommend it enough for fresh, healthy and delicious food!