“Fabulous Stay at The Pelican Grand!”
other travellers have booked this property
Valet Port Cochere Relax in the rocking chairs on our veranda
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Valet Port Cochere
Relax in the rocking chairs on our veranda
2 King Size Beds & TV in sleeping area
Flatscreen TV inside the armoire in the sleeping area
Sunny Sitting room with Ocean View
Flatscreen TV in the sitting area
Our fantastic balcony!
Oceanfront Sunroom with TV
Comfortable Seating to enjoy the spectacular view from your private balcony
Microwave & Fridge in Sunroom
Front Door from inside
Balcony view of Atlantic looking South
Desk with high-speed computer hookup
Granite vanity
Separate Shower & Commode area
The Grand Lobby
Our spectacular ocean view from inside the living room
The Grand Piano in the Grand Lobby!
Ocean's Gourmet Restaurant
Dine on the terrace, or have Sunday Brunch oceanfront!
02K Bar & Grill, serving food & drink poolside and beachside.
Old Fashioned Ice Cream Shoppe, gifts, coffee, sundries.
The beach right under our  balcony!
Elegant elevators
Sit your derriere in a rocking chair!
Hallway
Bar Terrace and Pool
Accolades from those in the know!
Driveway to Entrance
Street view of The Pelican Grand
Bathroom with separate vanity and commode areas.
View from the bathtub.
(just checking to see if you are paying attention!)
Elegant Entrance
Come on in and enjoy!
Large closet with safe, iron & ironing board
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dzgdodd
West Glenville, NY
“Fabulous Stay at The Pelican Grand!”
Reviewed 17 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Our stay at Larry’s place was perfect. The pictures and description are accurate. His place is roomy with incredible views from the balcony! I loved sitting on the balcony watching the boats, kite surfers and beautiful sunsets! The staff were kind, informative and helpful. We ate breakfast and dinner on the front porch at Ocean 2000. The menu is limited but try the specials. The sea bass was excellent. I have celiac disease & gluten free was an option including gluten free bread. They put out oranges everyday at the front desk and have citrus flavored water in the lobby. Buy a case of water to leave in your room because it gets expensive buying it. Once I got to the Pelican Grand I didn’t want to leave. We walked the beach, lounged at the beach and pool. It’s so incredibly beautiful there. I would go back right now. Larry was very helpful and answered all my questions right away. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay! The whole atmosphere was relaxed and luxurious! Thank you Larry !!!

23 Mar 2018
HI Debra- Wow! Thanks for the best review I could have ever asked for. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay at my apartment at The Pelican. You've pointed out many amenities and ideas that will be helpful for other guests in the future. Hopefully you'll be able to return sometime in the future.
Vicki B
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed 19 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The place was very clean and well kept. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly. I recommend the lounge happy hour. The drinks are 1/2 off and the have some app specials. The beach access was right outside the door and included chairs, towels and umbrellas! I wish it was a little closer to grocery and other restaurant options. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

20 Feb 2018
Hi Vicki- Thanks for this nice review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay at my condo. Thanks for pointing out the happy hour at the lounge in the lobby. That will help others to enjoy their stay also. Hope to have you back again in the future!
Lori A
“Pelican Grand—-Grand as the Get!”
Reviewed 18 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

The pelican grand is by far our favorite place to stay in Fort Lauderdale. Larry was beyond easy to work with and his property was clean and well kept. We have stayed there multiple times and have never been disappointed. Would stay again!

19 Feb 2018
Hi Lori- I appreciate the nice review, along with the nice things you had to say about me. You are a valued return guest, and I know you'll be back again next year !
Gainsville, fl
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

19 Oct 2017
Hi Melissa- So glad that you enjoyed your "Mom's get away"! Thanks for the nice compliments, and look forward to your return in the future !
Meander42...
“Excellent as usual”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Stayed in 626. Enjoyed it very much. Needed to stay somewhat longer past check out due to a travel emergency. The owner graciously approved our request.

This is a great place to stay. Directly on the sand, directly on the ocean.

The view from the room is incredible. Amenities are fabulous. Very relaxing and enjoyable.

Thanks again to the owner.

We will definitely stay in this owner rental again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 May 2017
Hi Lloyd- I always try to accommodate an early check-in or late check-out when possible. Glad I could help out this time. Thanks for the compliments about the apartment, and of course you're welcome back anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing