“Fantastic”

Posh Lounge
Ranked #471 of 1,359 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Sushi, Bar
Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

My husband and I went here for d
supper on our honeymoon. What amazing service. The bartender John walked us though the entire menu and made sure our food came out in perfect order. Great service and amazing sushi rolls. We will be back next time we are in town.

1  Thank trischy77

Reviewed 11 November 2014

This lounge is very cozy, great Dj and Sushi and Hookah's. What more do you need for a chilled out evening ? . I LOVED the FLAMING POSH roll.. this is a MUST! its a lounge setting, Dj was on point w music, drinks were great and after a bit of drinking we had tried the menu and it was ALL a hit.
This is a very cozy place with a great vibe and worth a trip. I would recommend for a casual drinks/eat date that relaxed. Outside seating also incase you prefer to enjoy the weather outside .. Highly recommend a visit

1  Thank NRamsoomair
Reviewed 10 September 2014 via mobile

The best sushi in the area, great hookah selection, and a full bar what else could I ask for the best place around. Fresh sushi, cocktails, and music. Dj on the weekends =)

2  Thank winendine90
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Not only Posh Lounge in the perfect location which is outside the rowdy crowds of Riverfront, the chaos and club goers on Las Olas, it's the only place where you can relax with your friends, have great music, enjoy a Hookah and have world class sushi. I'll comment on each aspect of this place so reviewers can judge for themselves.

ATMOSPHERE: Very chilled and relaxed. The crowd can be younger business people to out of town tourist looking for a relaxing/chill spot to even older folks. On the weekends when the DJ spins, it really gets the crowd going but not in the clubby annoying way. You don't have to scream over the music to hear your friends speak. I have even been there when folks hosts their birthdays or celebration which tells me people love that true LOUNGE atmosphere.

SERVICE: The service is very personable, from the server to the chef who even greeted us and asked if we needed anything else. When the Owners are there, they are very attentive, friendly and makes patrons feel like family.

FOOD: Other than their hookahs (which I'll review next),THE BEST PART of going to Posh is the amazing sushi. Being a die hard sushi lover, I have had EVERYTHING on their menu. Their signature flaming roll is out of this world and I guarantee you would not find this anywhere. My other favorite rolls are the 4 Seasons & Big Daddy. For the light eaters, I would recommend the sun roll and JJ Roll. There would be times I don't feel like being out, I would just call them up ( 954 763-3553 ), place my order and they would have it ready. Hardy, the chef, is top notch and have my vote for THE best sushi chef ever!

HOOKAH: Where else can you go and enjoy sushi and hookah at the same time?!!. Avid Hookah smokers can tell you there are certain things you look for: The tobacco used in Posh's hookahs not only taste amazing, they have a great variety of flavors, produce huge cloud smokes and it lasts over 2 hours which in other places, I've only gotten 45 mins of good smoking in before I have to pay for another.

No matter where I travel in the world, when I come back home to Fort Lauderdale, I have to get my sushi fix!. I would recommend Posh to anyone :-)

1  Thank Vandana1129