“Online buyers beware ”

Green Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 1,488 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Plant based Eats, Gluten Free Options, Vegan, superfood cafe serving mouthwatering plant-based eats, superfood smoothies, cold-pressed juices, organic bakery, craft beers and wine
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I love GBK’s food. There really are few places like them. However, I was disappointed today when I stopped in for a couple of quick sides. I looked up the menu online to be prepared - I was on the go - I was very clear I. Asking questions to clarify what I was getting - chick’n salad scoop & bacon. I asked, and was told by an uncertain cashier that the bacon was tempeh. She asked if I wanted two scoops of the Chick’n or one, which I thought odd for a side. So, I asked what size the scoops were, but then quickly said just give me one.

She rings me out and the bill is over $9.00. Okay... but online the scoop is $4 and the bacon is $1.99. The cashier told me the info online is not correct. She showed me the ticket and I was charged $4.50 for each side. The manger told her to charge me $4.50 for the bacon, because it wasn’t in the system.

Food is great, but if you expect to pre order online, or expect to get the food you think is listed at the price listed, well, you’ve been warned.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 8 October 2018

This place is so delicious, everything is vegan and the food was still delicious to a non vegan (my husband). However, it is expensive for a quick bite and comes with no sides. This could be a once in a while or on the fly place for us but we wont be able to be regulars.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

My husband loved the coconut burger and I loved the ginger shots and the Fit Fuel smoothie. We happened to just good healthy food Fort Lauderdale after driving from the Everglades to check out the beaches. Great atmosphere and very helpful staff (adorable hip creative.) No plastic waste!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

The restaurant feels modern and comfortable, they have a fast casual menu. The staff is good. I had a smokehouse burger, brussels sprouts and ice tea.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I love everything on the menu and go here often. Employees are knowledgeable about ingredients and helpful with selections. Everyone I've sent here has been happy with their food. And I'm not even a vegan or vegetarian...but I might be if I eat here again!

Date of visit: September 2018