“Colombian Food”

Las Orquideas
Ranked #169 of 1,426 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Colombian
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I recommend this place. Who like the combination rice/beans, yuca(mandioca) as well the empanadas will to found in this authentic place.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

went for dinner, everything was exceptional. the waiter was on point, the margaritas were perfect. there was nothing we ate that we didn't love. i had the chicken with passion fruit sauce simply amazing, my husband that the churasqueria steak and it was to die for. do yourself favor and go eat there

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This place is two blocks from my house and I've been living here two years. The food tastes are just so good! A great assortment of Colombian food. And the fries plantains may be the best I've had including a visit to Columbia. The whole fried fish... so awesome as well as the skirt steak. A great Fort Lauderdale treasure. Enjoy!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Found this small restaurant on one of the main streets in Fort Lauderdale. Food was served quick and fresh. Servers and staff were super polite and attentive. Would of been perfect if they had some Colombian music on, just had tecno :/

1  Thank Elhandyguy
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I went with my husband for lunch, we ordered salad with beef and ajiaco, it was the best I have eaten in Florida, the food was fresh and delicious, the atmosphere was nice and does not have the loud music like other Colombian restaurants, the service It was excellent, we are definitely going back. highly recommended.