“Scrumptious Gelato!”

Le Marche
Ranked #268 of 1,470 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 August 2018

WOW! We stayed in the hotel for an entire week and ate the gelato three times! There were some really unique flavors and some old-time favorites to choose from. Grab a gelato and then take a long stroll on the beach!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Took the time to stop in twice during my vacation. Just looking for a quite place to enjoy some gelato. Great flavors to choose from. A must go to!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We stopped in during a rainy evening, not expecting to have dinner here, but with the weather we didn't want to walk anywhere else. We ordered the large pizza and it was very good and very well priced!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I stayed in the area 5 days and I came here most of the time for breakfast and lunch pick-ups. The coffee is good and the food is also nice but expensive like most places inside a hotel complex. What I liked about coming here is that you can bag your breakfast food and eat on your beach chair and just enjoy the moment. We also picked up a few lunches from here. I must say salads are big and easy to share. It is an expensive place however for me it is more convenient that a sit down meal in a hotel breakfast. It all depends how you like it in the morning. I recommend you try it out and see how it suits your needs.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Corey, manager had vegan pasta to go dishes prepared for my wife. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Great sandwiches and good selection of cold drinks to stay or go.