“Awesome cupcakes!!!”

Ranked #6 of 30 Bakeries in Fort Lauderdale
Description: This is a bakery
Description: This is a bakery
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

This shop has awesome, fresh, delicious cupcakes and very friendly staff. We had the salted caramel (the best we tasted), the chocolate salted pretzel, the funfetti, and the signature chocolate and aqua. The icing on each melts in your mouth. Fabulous, and worth every penny we paid!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I had Sweeter Days Bake Shop cater the desserts for my mothers 80th birthday and our guest couldn't stop raving about them. We had Steven make a special Orange Dreamcicle Cake, my mothers favorite flavor cake, along with a cupcake tower. I have to admit, I didn't think I would like the orange cake, but it was absolutely amazing. The amount of flavor from the cake and the frosting were perfect, not to strong nor too sweet. Also, the award winning cupcakes made a huge splash as we actually got a couple of calls to find out the name of the bakery as they loved them.

1  Thank travelforfunCa
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Award winning salted caramel cupcake, need I say more? Yes because trip advisor forces you to write a minimum of 100 characters. If you're a cupcake fan, please for the sake of your cupcake sanity, visit this shop. Steve is wonderful, friendly and easy going. Even if you want to skip out on their signature salted caramel cupcake, the fact that they have an award winning cupcake just speaks ten folds about the place.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I've been to sweeter days a few times before and have never been disappointed. The aroma when you enter sets the tone, such a sweet smell of goods baking. This time I ordered an assortment. My favorite, though, is the salted caramel. My husband and kids were equally satisfied with their choices. It is, of course, more costly than running to the grocery store but it's worth it. Great for an indulgent treat. I usually go to reward my kids for some good behavior.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

The food was VERY good. The guy at the counter needs to get the song playing in his head to stop when people speak to him, he was asked questions that he needed repeated because his mind was somewhere else. That being said, this is NOT an everyday type bakery because the pricing is extremely high (and I am from the NYC area) . . . . .