13 people are viewing this hotel
US$355
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$344
PricelineUS$355
Hotels.comUS$344
getaroom.comUS$360
2,949 results
All reviews ocean front across the street huge bathroom pool area beautiful hotel oceanfront room the penthouse valet parking partial ocean view full kitchen an umbrella beach chairs per day lauderdale beach fitness center resort fee the ritz
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2019 via mobile

We arrived mid afternoon on Friday and we were able to get in our room before the 4pm check in which was nice. The room faced the ocean but they really need to update the interiors. Especially for the price I paid. The rooms are dated and because of this, you may think they aren’t as clean as they should be. The second day our maid showed up at 5:30pm, right when we were getting ready to go out to dinner.
The staff at the pool, King and Vince were great but boy they could use some help. Saturday and Sunday were so busy and they did their best with a smile. They could use more umbrellas at the pool. They had 2!
Jeffery was a great young man who helped us set up our chairs and umbrella at the beach. He is a great ambassador for your hotel. So pleasant, came to beach several times to check on the guests. Give him a raise!
Overall, they need to update the decor and their game to continue to command high prices.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Queeniefromthezoo
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2019

Thank you for joining us during your recent visit to the area, and for sharing some thoughts on your experience. It's great to know that you enjoyed our friendly staff, beautiful views, and great rates during your visit, and we thank you for sharing some ways in which we could make your next stay even better. We'll be sure to consider your suggestions as we move forward, and we look forward to delivering an even better experience when your journey brings you back our way.

Reviewed 5 March 2019 via mobile

Perfectly situated between Los Olas and Sunrise, the Atlantic is a great example as to why I prefer to stay in boutique hotels. We had a spacious efficiency with a balcony large enough to play cards and have drinks, which overlooked the pool and the ocean. A1A was hidden from sight and when our rooms sliding glass doors were shut, cars and street noise silent. We ventured here during many of the college spring breaks. I was a bit concerned, but this did not affect our stay. No rowdy kids spotted in the halls, pool or lobby.

We spent our 6 days riding bikes (complimentary), sunning at the beach, (chairs, towels, umbrella complimentary and I also rented a city lounge chair 18.00), and walking or Ubering to dinners.

The staff was always helpful. There was fresh fruit infused water and hot coffee in the lobby every morning (complimentary). House keeping was good and everyday, 2 bottles of water were left (complimentary).

After dinner, each night we would have drinks on the hotel’s covered veranda. Comfortable, teak sitting areas with hurricane lanterns anchored the ends and gave view to the gorgeous waters.

My husband enjoyed the hotel’s workout room and spa and I walked the strand daily. The beach and water were exceptionally clean and there were policemen patrolling everywhere. This is definitely not the old Lauderdale.

No question, I would stay here again. I do agree with some of the reviews that the rooms could use some redecorating. I’m very picky regarding cleanliness and I saw fingerprints and smudges everywhere. The shower could use some new caulk or scrubbing. We did eat at the hotel’s restaurant, Coastal, stunning view of the water, but the food average. Other than those minor issues, it was a perfect stay.

FYI For some reason we had difficulty getting WI FI reception throughout Lauderdale. This was not the hotel’s fault, but most likely Verizon’s.

2  Thank lsh1963
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2019

Many thanks for your detailed review of your time with us! It sounds like had quite the adventure here at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa, and we are elated that you took advantage of some of our amenities such as our complimentary bikes and beach supplies. We're glad to know that our team was always accommodating and attentive to your needs, and knowing you would stay with us again is truly gratifying. Much appreciation for your generous compliments and constructive feedback, and we look to exceed all of your expectations on your next stay!

Reviewed 5 March 2019

I enjoyed me 2 night stay here. My ocean-front view was amazing and I enjoyed watching the the sun rise from my balcony. The staff were polite and helpful. I admit that the room showed signs of age but the amenities still make this a very nice hotel. I got a great deal through another website, so I'm not sure I'd pay full price but if you can find a deal it's definitely worth it. I was here alone but my room is giant and could easily accommodate a family or two couples.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

We can't thank you enough for your fabulous review of The Atlantic Hotel & Spa! We are thrilled you enjoyed your two-night getaway with us; aren't our views the best?! Thank you for highlighting our dedicated service team as well in addition to our spacious, cozy rooms. The pleasure was all ours to serve you, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2019

Escaped the cold and snow of NYC for the beach, pool and sunshine of Ft. Lauderdale in order to celebrate my 65th birthday.The Atlantic had a perfect location, great pool on the 5th floor and terrific staff. Everyone from the housekeepers to the front desk were professional and attentive. I'll be back!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank john d

Dear John,
It was a pleasure to be the escape you needed here in Fort Lauderdale! We're glad you enjoyed our refreshing pool, central location, and warm hospitality. We loved making your birthday getaway memorable, and we hope you'll keep us in mind when you return to the Sunshine State!

Reviewed 5 March 2019

What a great hotel and great staff. Had a king suite with a beachfront view and private balcony. Staff was great especially youn bellman (wish i remembered his name) would always offer to bring chairs and umbrella (provided) to the beach for us. Food was good and reasonably priced. Rooms were huge, clean with seperate tub and walk in shower. Room enough for a small couch, maybe in the future. Don't rent a car since parking is $35 per day. Just use Lyft/Uber to get around they are plentiful. Will definitely return when i again visit, hopefully soon.

Date of stay: February 2019

What a lovely review of The Atlantic Hotel & Spa! Our team was elated to make your time with us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, and we're over the moon that you loved your comfy king suite and the gorgeous coastal views that it offered. We will also send your compliments to the chef and let our bellman know how much you valued his assistance. We hope you'll return to our hotel soon as well and we wish you all the best until then!