“Great Mexican Cuisine”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2016

This was the best food, in the nicest ambience, with the best service and fairest prices I've ever experienced in a Mexican restaurant. The owner was there, circulating among the tables, checking on customer satisfaction and making us feel welcome and appreciated. I loved the beef fajitas with lots of tender and tasty meat and quite a few tortillas. My wife enjoyed a roasted pepper covered with ground beef and seasoned beautifully. We also enjoyed sangria and a margarita, a very nice ice cream & churro dessert, & great café Mexicana. At the end, the owner treated us to complimentary brandy, one for each of the four of us. A wonderful conclusion to a perfect dining experience!

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

We heard nice things about this place.. went for dinner and it was ok..food slightly bland.. guacamole needed salt. Entrees were fine BUT ceviche on menu said $10.75 and we were were charged $14.95..we asked how much the wine by the glass was and we were told $8.00 we were charged $9.00.. we brought this to our servers attention and she just smiled.
We would have no problem paying either of the above charges but to say and read one price and charge another is unacceptable. With so many choices for Mexican food this is just wrong.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

The staff, the food, the atmosphere is spectacular! Very attentive and caring! The drinks were awesome and reasonably priced! Over all a wonderful fun experience!
Truly satifying on all accounts!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We are new to the area and were looking for something near our house. The food was delicious, sangria was tasty, staff was attentive and enjoyed the ambiance.

The guacamole was the best and loved the beans.

The owner was friendly and gave us some great recommendations.

Will absolutely come back!

Reviewed 23 April 2016

We were in town for a short stay and we wanted some Mexican food. Found this place here on Trip Advisor. The atmosphere was quaint, a hole in the wall kind of place. Our waitress had a thick accent and it was hard to understand her. She tried to talk us into items several times. I ordered the supreme fajitas and my husband ordered the carnitas. It took quite a while to get our complimentary chips and salsa. Once our food came I fished through my plate of fajitas and noticed that there wasn't any shrimp on my plate. The supreme incl steak, chicken and shrimp. Food was decent enough and the service was okay. The kicker was when we got our check and paid for our meal. I decided to pay with cash for the amt of $45.08. I gave the waitress $60.08. Expecting that she'd return the $15 in small bills for her tip. She did not. She gave us a ten and a five. I wasn't going to leave her a ten and I was wanting to leave her at least $8. We asked for her to please break the ten. She proceeds to tell us that she couldn't make change, that she only had 10's and 5's. We thought that she wasn't serious. We asked her to ask another waiter or waitress. No one had change. Really???!! There wasn't any 1's in the whole place?? Well, she ended up getting a $5 tip because of it. Totally ridiculous!
So, if you decide to eat here, make sure that you come prepared by bringing small bills.