3 friends an I stayed 4 nights here before departing on cruise ship.. The hotel was beautiful, the room perfect for our needs, super clean, well appointed, very comfortable. But best of all was the very friendly staff at the front desk who made the stay even nicer. We were on the 4th floor, right next to door to parking structure, was very nice to park, enter, and there was our room. I'd stay here again if we travel to Ft Lauderdale again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn City Center
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. Fort Lauderdale, Florida