4 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$134
Hotels.comUS$134
HurbUS$139
2,458 results
All reviews cruise port strip mall big lots david blevins front desk dollar store shuttle service free shuttle next morning last minute items winn dixie free breakfast lauderdale airport hotel shuttle the breakfast area across the street the general manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2019

We have stayed here twice in the last year. Both stays were great. Stayed 2 nights last April, so when we were looking for someplace to stay for one night pre-cruise, we didn't hesitate to stay again. We called for the airport shuttle when we arrived at FLL and it was there in no time. The room was clean and comfortable. We added our names to the list for the shuttle to Port Everglades ($10 per person) for the following morning. Everything ran smoothly. I would definitely recommend this place. (We were able to walk to dinner, the dollar store and Publix at the strip mall next door..... very handy!)

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2019

Hello KarenSMichigan! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I am thrilled to hear that your room was clean and comfortable and that the shuttle was right on time! I am happy to hear that everything went smooth and you would recommend us again! I truly appreciate your business and would love to personally invite you back on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed 19 March 2019

We stayed here before and after our cruise. They were so helpful a van to take all of our party to the ship and picked us up. Very nice clean rooms and helpful people it made our vacation extra special.

Date of stay: September 2018
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2019

Hi Imaglo52! Thank you so much for your kind review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I am delighted to hear that you found the hotel to be CLEAN and a nice place to stay! It was also nice to hear that our staff was very helpful and made your vacation extra special! I truly appreciate your business and would love to invite you back on your next visit to THE GREAT STATE OF FLORIDA!!

Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

Usual Hampton/Hilton standards.. clean, bright, easy to find, great helpful staff. Number of restaurants nearby... though hotel handout sheet showed three where you took the hotel shuttle. Odd. To get some exercise we walked to all six and beyond. But good for mobility issues people. Airport and cruise port shuttles. Breakfast...standard Sysco fare..Yuke

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DavidBlevins, Owner at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2019

Hello IM44! Thank you for taking a moment to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I am so happy that you found the hotel to be CLEAN, Bright and a great helpful staff! Sorry about the breakfast, yes, you are correct....Sysco (Hampton Brand standard!). I truly appreciate your business and would love to personally welcome you back on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed 17 March 2019 via mobile

I don’t normally rate hotels but thought I should to let people know the real deal with this hotel. We are here for one night following our cruise. I am shocked that this hotel rated so well on trip advisor. I use Trip Advisor as a guide and I was really disappointed with this location. I am a member of the Hilton Honors program and have stayed at many Hilton hotels - I cant believe that this is a Hilton. Everything here is old and worn. The carpets are very dirty, in the rooms corridors and the main foyer area. The furniture in the room is dated, scratched and the room overall has a heaviness and darkness. The cover on my bed had a stain on the inside and I’m not sure what it was nor do I want to know. Unacceptable. I read reviews about how clean the hotel is and modern. Really? I must be staying at a different hotel. As I sit in the lobby right now, both water dispensers are empty and complimentary coffee counter is without cream. This might sound petty but I have not seen this lack of attention to cleanliness and detail any other Hilton. I will still stay at Hilton in future because I do like the brand - just not this location. Unfortunately I cannot recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ilovesun71
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2019

Hello Ilovesun71- Thank you for giving us your feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am sorry that you did not seem to have a good stay with us. I am sorry that your experience didn't match the 95% of the previous positive reviews on this site for our hotel. I would like to say that my staff gets it right all of the time, but they are human and they do make an occasional mistake and forget something. I am a little disappointed that you didn't let us know so we could have tried to fix it. You asked why our reviews are so good? Well most of it is that always do our very best to fix any issue that is brought to us. We take a HUGE amount of pride in our Trip Advisor reviews and our service scores and are willing to do whatever it takes to make things right. I was here during your stay and am disappointed that you didn't give us an opportunity to turn your poor experience into a positive one. All a guest has to do is let us know something isn't right and we will jump into action and this will prevent poor reviews! I would love to invite you back to show you why our reviews are consistently in the top 10% of all hotels ranked on Trip Advisor!

Reviewed 16 March 2019

We have stayed at this hotel in the past prior to taking a cruise. Very good location. Very helpful staff and service. Easy arrangement for shuttle to either airport or cruise port. Definitely will stay at this hotel for future cruise departing out of Fort Lauderdale.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Slocman2014! Thanks for taking a minute to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor. Thank you very much for returning for another visit- its the biggest compliment you can give us! I am happy to hear you found the staff to be helpful and friendly and the shuttle to be handy! I truly appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back again on your next visit to PARADISE!