Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$139
US$100
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$87
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$132
  • Pool
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$133
  • Pool
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
US$323
US$211
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$234
US$196
  • Pool
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$144
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$218
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$187
1,304 results
All reviewscruise portacross the streetfront deskthe concierge loungeconvention centerclub levelnice hotelwithin walking distancewater taxibreakfast buffetlast minute itemssun trolleyone night stayshuttle servicecorner roompool area isnice pool
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Trip for business! Room was awesome and super clean! As a gold Marriott member, They upgraded me to the executive lounge and managers reception. Breakfast was the bomb! The eggs were so so but everything else rocked.
Staff super accommodating and willing to go beyond the basics.
Positives: room, staff and super close to food within walking distance!
Negatives: None!

Highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Ajames23
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

It's me again, well we're here for our cruise. Now, first the price, it wasn't bad $120 for a king. Now when you walk into the hotel, it is very nice, well done with art work & all....We walked into one room and had to turn around because of what seemed like a smoke smell, now ok it happens I understand that & the desk gave us another room w/no questions within seconds, very friendly. The rooms are clean but not as big as I thought they would be, the furniture is ok but I thought they would be bigger... now I have the hotel 3 out of 5 because for the name of this place, I'm really into names of hotels that in my mind tells me I'll get a good nights sleep but this mattress is almost a brick!!!! Only 4 pillows & they aren't the softest.. now the do have a nice 45" tv, nice LG... now they charge for parking, THAT TURNS ME OFF!!!! Over all, would I recommend this hotel, I would but it wouldn't be 1st choice, it's a very nice hotel, nice & clean but a couple of things I'm not fond of that maybe you all may not look down on.. well that's my report..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Erika B, Manager at Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Hotelbody,

We appreciate your feedback. We apologized for not meeting your expectations. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you better next time you are in Fort Lauderdale.

Erika Sanchez
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Stayed here two days pre cruise. The place is 10 minutes from the airport and less then 5 minutes to the cruise port. The place seems to have been updated recently, it's clean, the staff is friendly the bedding and rooms are comfortable. We used the pool which was nice and quiet. Our room included breakfast that was surprisingly good. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. They had fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit, fresh eggs, sausage and bacon we were expecting the opposite. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lou R
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Our experience was very pleasant. Sam G at the front desk was a real pleasure to deal with. He was friendly, professional and a pleasure to do business with. Nice room and great location. Would definitely come back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My husband booked this room for business - he was an exhibitor at a local trade show. He had a bag of merchandise for us in his room, sitting on the table that disappeared after housekeeping came. He had purchased a painting and had it sitting upright and they laid it down and piled everything else on the table on top of it. When he complained to management, he was told that the housekeeping staff is a third-party vendor they use and they are not responsible but would ask them. Well, of course, housekeeping said they didn't take anything, so they told my husband there was nothing they could do. They were rude, uncaring, and dismissive.

Additionally, you have to join and pay for their premier membership to get free wi-fi, so be prepared to pay for your wi-fi if you don't have it. And breakfast is $25.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MichellefromOxford
Erika B, Manager at Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear MichellefromOxford,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please feel free to contact me to discuss further your experience at our hotel.

Regards,