Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$130
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$87
Official Site
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$119
US$100
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$133
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
US$323
US$212
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$132
  • Pool
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$234
US$196
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$144
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$187
US$218
1,304 results
All reviewscruise portacross the streetfront deskthe concierge loungeconvention centerclub levelnice hotelwithin walking distancewater taxibreakfast buffetlast minute itemssun trolleyone night stayshuttle servicecorner roompool area isnice pool
Reviewed 23 February 2015

First, the positives. This hotel is very, very convenient to FLL, the cruise ship terminals, and there is a large choice of restaurants within walking distance. A Walgreens is directly across the street, that was most convenient for myself, as I had forgotten a medication, and my Doctor phoned it in there, and it was quickly filled. It also has a limited selection of wines, if they are allowed on the ship. Publix (where I purchased our wine) and Total Wine 1/4 mile away. Decent pool and fitness area.
Now, the less desirable. I would guess that 75% of the rooms turn over on Saturday/Sunday, as there are people, such as us, who come here for one night prior/after a cruise. Busy, busy, busy, and the rooms tend to show that. The rooms are small, and not as upscale as I was expecting at a Renaissance. We've stayed at the Courtyard in Dania Beach, and the rooms are much nicer, for instance.
I suppose the fact that this is a hotel primarily for those going to/from a cruise, especially on weekends, I shouldn't have expected much more. I wouldn't use it for more than a quick one night stay in Fort Lauderdale, not as a destination resort.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Lori L, General Manager at Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2015

Thank you for staying with us and for providing feedback regarding your experience. Our guestroom renovation project was completed in October of 2014 with a brand new look. We also renovated our pool, fitness center and several other areas of our hotel.

I am glad you were able to join us prior to your cruise – we do have many guests who enjoy our hotel prior to or after their cruising and find the location of our hotel perfect!

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Fort Lauderdale.

Lori

Reviewed 19 February 2015

This is a beautiful hotel that is conveniently located to several restaurants and not too far from the beach. The front desk staff was friendly. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Our only complaint was that there wasn't any complimentary coffee or cups. The bathroom extras were also forgotten. Attention to details needed by the head of housekeeping.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2015

I spent the week here for work and when the lock on my door malfunctioned, the front desk and engineering staff worked together seamlessly to get it fixed and minimize the disruption to me and my schedule. I'll be staying here on my return visits as well. Great location.

Room Tip: I had a corner room with two windows which let in a lot of natural light.
Reviewed 12 February 2015

I was in Fort Lauderdale on business and ended up at this hotel for the convenience of its location. This part of Fort Lauderdale is not the prettiest - a bit run down. The lobby had a funny sewer smell the 2 days I was there. The guest room was nice, clean and well appointed however the staff, from the front desk to the breakfast buffet servers, to the valet parkers to housekeeping staff could not have been nicer, more helpful and appeared to really enjoy their jobs. They were very welcoming and made me feel like a valued guest.

2  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed 12 February 2015

Stayed 1 night a business trip. The hotel was clean, staff was very friendly and it's convenient to both the cruise terminal and the convention center. It's about 2 miles from the beach, but you can hop on the Sun Shuttle for $1.00 ride or $3.00 for the day.

1  Thank Basset_Mom