Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Crown Inn Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
Landmark Inn(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Room Service
1,255 results
All reviewscruise portacross the streetfront deskthe concierge loungeconvention centerclub levelwithin walking distancewater taxilast minute itemsbreakfast buffetsun trolleyone night stayhigher floorshuttle servicecorner roompool area islas olas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2012

This hotel has the most expensive parking I seen in Florida. I was very unhappy to be scammed out of my money. From my window I could see empty parking lot everywhere in the surrounding shopping malls. This has no place in a city like Fort Lauderdale. The Hilton and the Holiday Inn nearby have cheaper or free (!) parking.

Room Tip: Beware of rooms in front of ice machines. The doors are not very sound proof.
2  Thank montrealer82
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. My team and I take each comment as a distinct reflection of our ability to deliver quality customer service.

I apologize that you feel "scammed" out of additional funds during your stay for parking. So you have a piece of mind, please know that parking charges are posted on our website as well as with our partners (Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, etc.)

The empty parking lots you saw from your guest room are private property and, unfortunately, are not available for hotel guest use

In addition, we are not exclusive in this fee as many hotels in the area currently charge for self-parking. For your edification, here is a list of the hotels closest to the Renaissance and their respective published charges (as of 7/4/12):

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina: $21
Embassy Suites 17th Street: $16
Marriott's Harbor Beach: $25
Holiday Inn Cruise Port : $10

If you have any additional questions or concerns about parking, please do not hesitate to call me in my office. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fort Lauderdale!

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Nice large and clean rooms. Reasonable prices although parking your car is additional ($15/day). Everglades just 1 hour drive. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EdgarDeGelder
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Nice location close to beaches and shops. The staff here were all very pleasant and helpful. Room was ok, a strong smell of chemicals in both the room and the corridor was a bit off putting. I really hate hotels that charge for parking and for wifi access. The parking is just another opportunity to fleece the customers ($25 a night) and for goodness sake in 2012 no hotel should charge of Internet access, whatever next ....charge for water and electricity? Not only that but the wifi charge is per device so if you've got a couple of iPads then they want two fees. Thank goodness there was a Starbucks about 100 yards den the road. We got a good price for this place via Hotwire but the hotel probably got its profits back through all the add- ons.

3  Thank Wesley1111
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Room was clean & big. Well decorated. Location is great. Would stay here again. Got a great deal on Price line.

1  Thank DebD29325
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We picked this marriott because it was so close to the cruise port. If our luggage wasn't so heavy we could have walked to the cruise port. We stayed here one night before our cruise and one night after our cruise. It did not disappoint! Great location, minutes from cruise port and the airport. We were able to walk to a drug store and market for sunscreen and alcohol. As with most marriotts it was very nice. I would not hesitate to stay here again

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple