1,320 results
All reviews cruise port across the street front desk the concierge lounge convention center nice hotel club level within walking distance water taxi breakfast buffet sun trolley one night stay shuttle service corner room nice pool walgreens lobby
Reviewed 21 December 2011

We stayed here between a couple of cruises. We arrived mid morning and the lobby was very busy with cruisers heading out and others returning. The staff arranged to store our luggage as we headed out to explore the shopping near by. This hotel has been recently updated and it shows. From the lobby, to the rooms to the pool, this hotel was clean and first class. The rooms are large and modern.The front desk staff was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Depending on the pier location of your cruise and the amount of luggage you have, you can certainly walk to the pier. Also, take a taxi from the hotel to the pier as it is only 10.00 verus a shuttle which is 11.00/person.

1  Thank Duane L
Reviewed 18 December 2011

We booked this 8 months in advance & requested a early check in &high floor ,we got a high floor overlooking parking lot, but ok we will survive after waiting 3 hrs to get our room, after the front desk saying you do realise that check in is at 3pm, so we will call you, I didnt complain about anything for them to say that! I was a little annoyed at comment but refused to let anything spoil my 1night here, finally getting in the room it was very nice I must say,get into our swim gear and enjoy the pool with our 6.00 a cup of warm beer ouch! only had 1 cup, I also agree the pool lounges need new cushions. Our shower the water was keen high, gross!I did tell front desk checking out... walking back from dinner we decided to go look up something online & people next to us tell us oh its not free thats why its not working, we say oh ok and move on, to go enjoy a walk outside to the bridge. The citrus water was empty for hours, but we did finally get the last cup of the new refill, the coffee in the morning was very unexpected so we had a cup of that and went to the bagel shop for bagel and coffee. All in all it was a ok, would I stay here again , probably not, there are others within same distance that id like to try .

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danie44Dar44
Reviewed 18 December 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port the night before we went on our cruise. He stays in Marriott hotels all the time, and though this was a nice hotel, it was not as nice as some we have stayed in before, especially considering it is a Renaissance. The rooms were kinda small, but they were clean and comfortable. We had a great view of the cruise port on the 11th floor. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The restaurant downstairs has a good breakfast. They do charge extra for pretty much everything. They use a shuttle service ($6 a person) to take people to the port, which is basically across the street. I think next time we go on a cruise, we will stay closer to the beach, maybe at Hollywood Beach hotel.

Reviewed 18 December 2011

What a nice surprise property to saty at prior to boarding our cruise. Close to verything including many good restaurants. Beautiful and nicely furnished rooms, super great staff and basically no surprises. We have stayed at other cruise port area hotels and would say this one ranks as one of the best of the lot. Also close to water taxi.

Reviewed 16 December 2011

This was a good hotel in a nice area. The rooms were very big and clean. The gym and pool were both was nice. My big gripe is the outrageous $25/day parking and $13/day Internet access. It left me feeling ripped off, and because of that I would have second thoughts about staying in this hotel.

2  Thank lwu22qq