3,082 results
All reviewsgalleria mallwater taxidouble treewater viewblue martiniwarm cookiesvalet parkingtwo bedroom suitecity viewintercoastal waterwaysunrise blvdshort walk to the beachacross the streetsmall kitchenvalet serviceliving areabusiness center
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Costa provided professional and courteous valet service upon our arrival and each time we needed our car. In addition he provided great recommendations for dining in Fort Lauderdale beach and offered contacts to help us on our way. Robenson was excellent as we saw him multiple times during our stay. Highly recommend, thank you for excellent service each time we arrived and departed the hotel!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JLRoche
bkeesler, General Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear JLRoche,

Thank you for your very kind review and for mentioning several of our outstanding team members. I personally want to thank you for your business and hope you will return soon.
Regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Trash remained in hallways for days! Foul odor in the hallways. I even think our cleaning lady picked up our towels from the floor and re-folded them for another use. I don't believe I will be staying at this hotel anymore.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
2  Thank marmijomath

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise us of your recent stay at GALLERYone. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests.

I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. While an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. This level of service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned team members. We are embarking on corridors refurbishment and rebuilding the dock and access to the inter coastal waterway. I do hope you will contact us to make it right.

Again, please accept my apology.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The GalleryOne hotel/team is very heart warming & welcoming to all guest. I personally was able to speak with Amy who is an amazing events coordinator. She provided everything our group needed and more!! I also was very appreciative of Ryan at the front desk. He really goes above and beyond to make sure all of the guest on the property are more than satisfied.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Douglas P

Dear Douglas P,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your time with us at GALLERYone. I am so happy to hear about your experience and personally want to thank you for your business. We all enjoyed your group and hope you will return next year.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for ten nights in March. The location is great. It is just a bridge away from the beach and a block away from the Galleria mall. Publix is right there too. We liked the attention and courtesy of several nice people there, especially Allison (Ally) the waitress, always cheerful and helpful, and food and beverage manager Kevin Gardner, who worked long hours, yet still managed to remember us and have a nice little chat with us every day. The hotel needs a little TLC though.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marinochka23
bkeesler, General Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Marinochka23,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are so happy to here that you enjoyed your time with us and our location. You were kind to mention several of our team members that made your time with us special. We are embarking on corridors refurbishment and rebuilding the dock with access to the inter-coastal waterway along with patio and meeting room upgrades to our hotel.
We look forward to having you back with us soon.
Regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

So let’s start with the positives. Location, location, location. Easy walk to the beach and the hotel is part of the water taxi system, well worth a trip to see the area from the water and all the beautiful homes. You can also easily walk .75-1.25 miles to the restaurants on the beach. This is a definite perk given the lack of parking by the beach. Being Hilton honors gold we received a free breakfast every morning and it was truly outstanding. Our waitress Alli, was also wonderful and truly went out of her way to make us feel welcome. She’s a true gem, always smiling and making guests feel welcome. Most guests knew her by name due to her excellent attention to detail. Our room was large and quiet in the evenings, which we greatly appreciated. The pool area was nice, spacious, and never overly crowded which was also a bonus. The workout area was also nice. Honestly all staff members were very accommodating and that was truly appreciated. The actual hotel rooms themselves although very clean and comfortable need updated. I’m sure they get a lot of use due to the location and you can tell. My only other suggestion is there needs to be NO SMOKING signs by the pool, some people are unaware that it’s unacceptable to smoke there. All in all a great experience and we would for sure stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank cschoch778
bkeesler, General Manager at GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear cschoch778,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your self and the hotel. You were kind to mention one of our team members who helped make your stay special. In addition, glad you enjoyed our very special location.
We are embarking on corridors being refurbishment and rebuilding the dock and access to the inter coastal waterway along with improvements on the patio and pool. We hope the next time you return you will again stay with us and experience the improvements.