“Used to be a good one”

Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Fort Lauderdale
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Fort Lauderdale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 1,486 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$14 - US$23
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Rocco's Tacos offers a true taste of Mexico within a fun casual environment. When you first step through the door you become part of the atmosphere, joining a diverse crowd enjoying flavors picked directly from Mexico. Experience guacamole prepared tableside. Sample from 225 varieties of tequila. Order a margarita with a sour mix you'll taste nowhere else - it's made right on the premises. Rocco's provided a diverse menu with a distinct attention to detail including corn tortillas made by hand and cooked fresh on the Comal in our kitchen, just as they are made in kitchens throughout our neighbors to the south. Prepare for a treat, with the authentic Mexican flavors of Rocco's Tacos. Whether you're looking for a tasty lunch, a destination to build, or a late night fun, you'll find it here. Enjoy.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We use to go there a lot because we loved mexican food plus we liked the ambience. The fodd is still average but the guacamole, fiesta sauce & totopos. The service was terrible.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,588)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

By far, the best tasting meal and coolest atmosphere of any restaurants we visited in FLL. Best Table side guac and chips I’ve ever had. Need multiple visits to conquer everything on the menu! Steak tacos 4-stars!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a craving for Mexican food and was recommended by hotel staff to eat at Rocco Tacos.

Upon arrival was met with a very pleasant, professional employee, who promptly sat us.

I ordered chicken enchiladas which was absolutely one of the best I have ever eaten! We had salsa and chips and was given a house made hot sauce which was also out of this world!

The only negative that I have to say about this place was when the bill came, they had my bill messed up pretty bad! They had stuff in the bill that I didn’t not order or get. Once I brought this up, the server immediately corrected the issue!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My mother kept talking about this place so we finally went. We got a pitcher of the house margarita and it was perfect. I like a very traditional margarita and it definitely was. It
was great! I am also a football fan. So I was excited to be able to see the games while still sitting at one of their booths (they are big enough for 6 people!). The food is a lot and tasty! So bring your appetite. My uncle got the seafood Molcajetes. I wish I had taken a picture of it. It not only looked amazing, it tastes even more amazing than it looked. So so good!! And if you love guacamole, they make a huge amount right at your table. I will say it’s not the chunky type (my favorite type), but it’s still good. And when I mean a lot, it was enough for 3 of us who hadn’t eaten all day.

If you are a tequila fan...they have approximately 400 different types of tequila. YES! So you can get whatever tequila beverage you copula possibly want.

As for parking, valet is $7 with validation. I think it’s about $25 more if you park there without eating at the restaurant. If you do not have cash on you to pay when you park, don’t worry about it. You pay once you leave. I saw a lot of people with their children. There was even a 10-15 person party behind us as well. So even with the fully stocked bar, it is a very family friendly establishment.

Check it out the next time in your Las Olas!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this restaurant with the family and was very disappointed with the lack of customer service displayed by the management. When we were ordering the food, we were told that my 13 years old nice couldn’t order from the kids menu because she was too old. We told the manager to charge us double for the dish but they still refused to comply with our request. I’m a true believer of the business philosophy that the customer is always right so since they didn’t comply, we asked for the bill. Management need better training.