“Sadly underwhelming”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Long-term resident of Fort Lauderdale but having visited Greece many time also a lover of GOOD Greek food. Sadly underwhelmed by Trata every time I have been there. The Bar is okay but the Kitchen needs a trip to Greece to refresh what is a poos miss of a menu.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Had lunch here yesterday on the 4th of July with some friends. We were nearly the only ones in the restaurant most likely because everyone was on the beach, and most definitely NOT because of the food. We had a great meal, was served by just one of the nicest and happiest guy. Wish I remembered his name because I'd like to say Thank You again to him....he treated us great, fed us well and sent us on our way with a surprise dessert that we didn't order.

I'd definitely come back again!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Great service by their friendly staff. Our server was very attentive and had a great sense of humor. The food was unpretentious and awesome. Nice place to have dinner. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We visited Trata Greek Taverna in March 2018 and chose a table on their covered patio. Our experience was great! We loved every piece of it. The server was friendly and most thoughtful and knowledgeable. When I ordered Retsina, he made sure I knew what I ordered. The food was totally succulent and delicious. If/when we return to Fort Lauderdale, we will return to Trata. We had a great time with delicious food and tasty drinks.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious dinner here. Moussaka, Greek salad and beans gigantes. The waiter was very personable and offered good recommendations.

Date of visit: June 2018