“Amazing food...enticing ambiance/decor and great service!!!”
Review of Steak 954

Steak 954
Reserve with OpenTable
Steak 954 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 1,496 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Central Beach
Cross street: Bayshore Blvd.
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

This is a place to remember!!! Everything about it was exceptional!!!

My Branzino fish was awesome!!!

Highly recommended!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,600)

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Had dinner with a large group here. The food was one of the best I have every had. Staff were very knowledgeable and friendly. The service was quick and attentive to detail.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Accompanied by lovely waitress Sivan we had time of our lives while having a dinner at Steak 954. Short holiday autumn escape, our last evening in US and such a great time. Raw tuna and mussels for appetizer, right size, perfect taste. Porterhouse for two with a bottle of Californian Carpe Diem Cabernet Sauvignon was spectacular experience. We have ordrered medium rare steak and it was just perfect with some cauliflower on side. Everything was perfect: quality of food, service, wine, atmosphere. Spectacular jelly fish in the aquarium make experience even more unique and elegant.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend proposed to me on the beach just before we headed for dinner. We had the pleasure of being taken care of by David and Dimitri and it was a phenomenal experience. David gave us the perfect amount of attention and privacy. He knew everything about the menu and had great recommendations! By far one of the best dinner experiences I’ve ever had and my boyfriend and I both work in fine dining so our expectations are higher than most. The manager Hillary stopped by and topped off our night. We will never forget this experience and we are very grateful for this staff.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I have heard about Steak 954 before but I was taken as part of my birthday surprise. Service is outstanding and extremely attentive. It's a fancy steak house by Fort Lauderdale beach, very well located and nicely decorated. We seated outside and weather was pretty good. My filet mignon was perfect. It's pricey but it worth it. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018