1,794 results
All reviews las olas executive tower indigo restaurant new tower wild sea the cheesecake factory older part water taxi old florida charm charming hotel restaurants and shops across the street hotel bar room was large valet parking the location is perfect room key
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Such a great looking place with everything you need such a pool connected to a resteraunt bar. Has two bars located inside hotel along with a restaraunt for brunch and dinners. Great location by the river walk to explore by foot which I loved as I did not want to rent a car. Look forward to returning

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Heiko D, EVP & GM at Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Mike E,
love, love, love your tripadvisor and your 5 star rating. Happy to see that you loved the brunch and dinners while you were here.

See you soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

I so enjoyed this hotel! It’s not cookie-cutter, which I loved. It feels special! The valet kept our bags while we shopped, and the location is perfect for wandering around on foot. Lovely restaurant, great location and clean rooms. Will definitely be choosing this one again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mandy S
Heiko D, EVP & GM at Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Mandy S,
I am thrilled that you thought our hotel was unique and special. We certainly think so as well. Believe me, when I tell you that we have been family owned and operated since 1936 by the same family. It makes it very special in inviting you to our home away from you home.

See you in the near future.

Safe travel.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

This is my first time back at this hotel since they opened their riverside restaurant. As a frequent customer of the hotel and pool I have made a few observations. The Boathouse Restaurant is quite nice. The decor and service is on point although the poolside beverage service is a bit slow. The only access into the pool area is now through the restaurant. There is a gate but anyone can enter. I watched groups of overly served people come into the pool area and just take over. They were not guests of the hotel. A simple fix would be to require a hotel key card to open the gate. The bar has tv’s tuned to sports. The roar from the bar crowd during a football game was not appreciated by me at the pool, relaxing with a book. There is a wrought iron fence separating the restaurant from the pool but it offers no privacy. I would ask the hotel management to consider the needs of the hotel guests in addition to their bar patrons. The room was clean and basic. We stayed in the older section as the tower was sold out. Hotel service was great as always. Please give your pool guests some privacy.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank klenc
Heiko D, EVP & GM at Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Klenc,
thank you for this wonderful recap and the many insights. I have gone ahead and shared your comments with my leadership of the Boathouse at the Riverside to put forth their improvement plans. It is hotel guests like you that provide valuable feedback to make us better.

Thank you so much.

Until your next visit.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

This is a great hotel for not only overnight stays but meetings as well. Well updated style inside and outside the rooms. Very spacious rooms as well and a great view of the city from the upper floors. Can't recommend the cafe but the seafood restaurant is excellent and the bar across the street is also nice. Workout room is amazing in size and machines.

Room tip: Higher floors for better view
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Heiko D, EVP & GM at Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear "ConnieC",
I am glad you got to try several amenities of our Urban Resort right in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale. Thank you for the accolades on Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille, the Boathouse at the Riverside and our Fitness Center. I was wondering, which café you were referring to and how we could improve. Feel free to email me directly at hdobrikow@riversidehotel.com.

Hope to see you in the near future.

Cheers,

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Have stayed here many times before and after a cruise. Staff is extremely helpful, bends over backwards to accomodate. Beautiful location between Los Olas street, and the new river with its beautiful boats. Prefer the rooms in the new tower. New Boathouse resteraunt is really great.Will be back again many times.

Room tip: Choose a tower room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear "RichardF",
As a repeat customer to our hotel, I truly appreciate your loyalty. Thank you for highlighting our staff, rooms, location and of course our new waterfront restaurant - Boathouse at the Riverside.

Until your next visit.