8 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$157
Expedia.comUS$157
Trip.comUS$167
2,101 results
All reviews las olas executive tower wild sea new tower boathouse restaurant older part oyster bar cheesecake factory water taxi old florida charm charming hotel across the street bars and restaurants room was large lobby bar the location is perfect parking garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We traveled to the Riverside Hotel for a wedding and had a great time. We stayed 2 nights, but could have been happy staying much longer. We had a deluxe room on a higher floor and it was very nice with great views. The hotel was very convenient to all the shops and restaurants no Las Olas Blvd and is only a 5 minute ride to the beach. There are plenty of cabs, ubers, lyfts, etc. around so it was no big deal not having a car. There are a few restaurants at the hotel and the one by the pool sits on the canal which is very nice. It would be great if the pool were bigger, but that was a very minor thing. Everyone was very friendly and we wouldn't hesitate to return.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Michael C, Guest Services Manager at Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Hello PJ D,

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Michael

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband were in town for the wine festival and our trip was simply amazing from the room to the resturants the service we recived was incredible the servers really took care of us especially at the indigo restaurant our server taz noticed that my husband wasnt feeling too well and went so far as to offer him some tylenol i cant tell you how much i appreciated that he took such good care of us we enjoyed everything they even had live music and the musician wesley was phenomenal i absolutely will be planning my stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Jade B,

We thank you for staying with us and we are thrilled you gave us a 5 star rating. I am pleased to let you know that I have shared your comments with the staff and they thank you greatly! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Best,

Michael Canales
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This was our third stay here, and it continues to enchant us
Each time. The employees are always accommodating, and we were even able to gain early entry into our room after disembarking the cruise ship, which really meant a lot to us, as I wasn’t feeling well. It was a Monday morning, so don’t count on early admittance to a room during peak times on the weekend.
We won this property on Hotwire, as we have on our previous stays, and have received good rooms all three times. This last time we were on the sixth floor and the room had lots of natural sunlight and a nice view of the pool and yachts across the way.
We did enjoy the sixth floor more than the rooms on the second and third floors that overlook the courtyard, but I would think the sixth floor rooms might be too warm during the summer due to too much sunlight. The bathrooms are always spotless, and the water pressure and temp are good. The beds are a little on the bouncy side, but for one night it was not a big issue.
The housekeeping ladies are so nice, and I appreciate all that they do.
The pool is really nice, and we laid out for several hours.
Paige, who worked near the pool, was exceptionally proficient. She was kind, patient and knowledgeable. We ordered food and drinks from her. We nominate her for employee of the month!

There was one little thing that marred our pool experience. Smoking is allowed in certain areas of the pool, and there are two or three areas with ashtrays, and we didn’t know that, and we were settled in and this old guy fired up and I had previously had an asthma attack earlier, and then he started smoking right next to me. I almost lost my mind. At first I thought smoking wasn’t allowed, so I inquired and learned that it is allowed. That pool is entirely too small to allow ANY smoking at all. We are used to California where smoking is not allowed near pools.
I moved far away to the opposite side and occasionally caught a whiff. I really hope in the near future that FT Lauderdale implements a no smoking law city wide in public places.

The smoking issue aside, we would stay here again, happily.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello 4cats4me,

We thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor!

We appreciate your loyalty and are look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Safe Travels!

- Michael

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Amazing location, a short stroll from tons of shops and restaurants. We initially were put into a room that had a pretty lousy mattress. After complaining, we were moved to a nicer room with a better bed. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Despite being right in the heart of Las Olas Blvd., we didn't hear any street noise. We would stay again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gigi152

Hello Gigi152,

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Michael

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We were in town so our daughter could get her deep water certification. This was convenient to the dive shop for her while providing the rest of us with plenty to do. We enjoyed the pool, the restaurants in the area, and the shopping. The hotel was beautiful.

1  Thank Joann P

Hello Joann P,,

We thank you for staying with us and we are thrilled you gave us a 5 star rating!
We look forward to welcoming you back!

Best,