1,769 results
All reviews las olas executive tower indigo restaurant new tower wild sea the cheesecake factory older part water taxi oyster bar charming hotel old florida charm restaurants and shops across the street hotel bar room was large parking garage room key
Reviewed 16 October 2015

The Riverside Hotel is a great spot in Fort Lauderdale. It is an older hotel with valet parking, bell boy, elevators, 2 dinning area, bar and is on Las Olas Blvd. We love to stay there on our trip to or from Key West.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Michael D, Guest Relations Manager at Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Hi toyschach,

Thanks for your review - short & sweet! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I have stayed here twice. Over my 2 short stays the hotel has messed up breakfast room service with appallingly bad grace resulting in room service being unnecessarily rude to me on several occasions. Room service stops at 10pm which, if you travel a lot for business like me, can mean you'll go hungry if you get there starting at 1010pm. My room on the second stay had a sopping wet carpet by the balcony so much so that the entire room absolutely stank. Apparently they had no way of telling whether the carpet was wet because it had happened when there had been no guest staying (did Mother Nature open and close the patio door?) so that meant no-one checked on my room for weeks before I was put in there. Not ok. I needed to meet a client in a conference room for 1hour whilst I was staying and while I thought this was a simple request apparently it was a challenge. 5+ phone calls and 5+ people later I finally had a room booked. My client changed his plans so I called asking to change the room time and was rudely and loudly yelled at by David, Director of Sales, because apparently he 'had to go all the way back to his office, open up his system, and see if the room was available at the new time requested'. REALLY? He was so rude I was forced to tell him twice that I didn't appreciate being spoken to that way when all I wanted to do was change the time of a one hour conference room booking. Lastly, when I had breakfast in the restaurant on my final morning I was dripped on by the AC vent above me. This hotel has potential but the staff let it down. I write reviews when I'm either overwhelmingly happy or unbelievably let down. I'm afraid this review is due to the latter. May the hotel read this and change it's ways.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Caroline M

Hi Caroline M,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your review. I'm disappointed that we let you down. I'll kindly ask that you reach out to me so that I may investigate your concerns further. I may be reached directly at (954)-377-0960 or via email at mdimartino@riversidehotel.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Great experience at the Riverside hotel! Their restaurants are great, staff is great and very helpful. Michael and Dariel pointed us in the right direction for activities (kayak, Segway tour, water taxi, etc) all great experiences for us. Rooms kept in great condition considering the age of the hotel, overall we are satisfied and will be back next year!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Hi SpockSkim,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with future guests! I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and I sincerely hope you found your time in Fort Lauderdale to be enjoyable. Next time you're in the area, please stop in and say hi!

Sunny regards,

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I stayed here for just one night prior to moving to a home rental. My room was large, comfortable, quiet, Terri at the front desk was so friendly and accommodating. Friends joined me for half-price Happy Hour. Our bar/server Ryan was also friendly, helpful, and attentive. Our appetizers were fabulous (shrimp, hummus, drumsticks). The location is great on Las Olas Blvd - convenient to walking, shopping, other restaurants. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I think if you state your preferences they will accommodate
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marilyn H

Hi Marilyn H,

Thank you for posting a review to TripAdvisor.com. I'm so glad to hear we exceeded your expectations, and that you were able to experience our hotel firsthand. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

All the best,

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Situated right on Las Olas Blvd and easy walking distance to all restaurants. Very comfortable and the staff is quite courteous. A little pricey at times, but manageable. The elevator locations are a little strange and they are not very big. Would go back.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Hi JNC-Florida,

We appreciate you taking a moment to share your review. I'm thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you would return. Next time you're in the area, please stop by and say hi!

Safe travels,