All reviews las olas island delight well equipped kitchen home away from home welcome card water ways maintained property everything you could possibly need tropical setting rest and relaxation quiet area high rise trip to fort lauderdale wonderful stay living room stayed longer early check
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Very clean & very well looked after!

This year alone we stayed three times at the Villa Venezia: at New Year's Eve, during the Easter holidays and just recently this summer - each time in different rooms.

As frequent travellers around the world we're always particularly concerned with the quality of the hotel beds. We really can't agree with the assessment of azizo269: Judging from our experience the beds are very good: They are kept very clean and tidy and provide that certain American comfort. Personal opinions are however always subjective. We can only concur with the 195 previous positive reviews: 5 stars!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VIPI27
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This was one of my worst experiences of staying in Florida! The bed was bouncier than a trampoline ! The manager basically told me to find another place if I didn’t like it! She said that others did so that was her excuse to not find a solution to the old bed that you could feel the springs!! When my wife got in the bed I was moving everywhere because the bed was totally worn out! When my wife walked out of the office the manager asked if she was upset. Now how would you feel when there is no customer satisfaction needed to take your money and give you a terrible bed to sleep in?? Don’t call the emergency number she won’t pick up!! She knew it was us but decided that there are no emergencies at this place!! Save yourself of not going there . Whatever happens it’s your problem. I would give this place a big “0” for the poor customer service and aggravation of getting excuses

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Andrea G, General Manager at Villa Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

We are so sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience at Villa Venezia.
This is the first complaint that we have received about our mattresses. I am very sorry that we couldn't provide another mattress immediately and unfortunately we didn't have another unit available at this time. Please be sure that we strive to make all our guests as comfortable as possible.
We truly do want to make Villa Venezia “home away from home”

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I have travelled all over the world and stayed in many hotels and from time to time one strikes me as memorable, this is one. It’s beautifully staged, makes one feel as though they are in a home with each room decorated in a different style. It’s spacious and medium priced affordable. It’s also right off Las Olas Blvd, near to the beach and restaurants. We decided to stay in our haven for an extra day. I must mention Adriana our host who was so warm and welcoming, the cleanliness and the beautiful surrounding gardens. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rosetorry
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent condo in a lovely setting. Our room (Santa Fe) had a large balcony that overlooked the pool and the canal. It was squeaky clean, well equipped and had the most comfortable beds we’ve ever slept in. The pool area was immaculate and we had it to ourselves at times. Monica in the office was a pleasure to deal with, suggesting places to visit and remembering details about our family. She really made us welcome. We were only here three nights on this trip, but now we’ve found it we’ll be back - and for longer next time.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Denise H
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This place was great clean, pretty and very relaxing. The grounds are well kept and the pool was small yet very clean.Well maintained property..no food on premises available which was fine with us.Will go back.

Stayed: March 2018