“Nice park”
Review of Wadsworth Park

Wadsworth Park
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Nice park for walking.Has a skate park and playground. Great dog park. We stop there whenever we visit Flagler Beach.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"lighted"
"racquetball"

Reviewed 9 February 2016

If you are looking for a playground in this area Wadsworth Park has two of them, one is handicap accessible. It offers a full sports complex, complete with a soccer field, baseball field and basketball courts. There are also tennis courts, horse shoe pits, and Racquet ball courts and a Free Skate Park! Even if you don't skate, it's still fun to watch those who can. There are bleachers so you can comfortably watch. There is a small pond with fish, turtles and alligator. A board walk leads you to the Indian River, where there is s canoe launch. Wadsworth Park also includes a dog park that is best accessed via Roberts Road.

1  Thank Carebeargartner
Reviewed 13 July 2015

The park is well situated near a Publix and shopping for lunch and also a couple of small restaurants. Their biggest problem is a lack of parking for this event, but the Publix is close and they don't seem to mind. The fields were in good shape.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

I visited Wadsworth the last day of my family's week-long vacation as we were heading out of town, but I wish I had visited earlier. My husband and two sons went to the park throughout the week to skateboard and wanted to go one last time before we left Flagler. The skatepark was impressive and the guys enjoyed it a lot. There were walking paths and a playground, athletic fields, picnic areas, and a bridge where you could stand a watch the turtles and alligators below. Too cool. We loved it and will definitely return. We also met some really nice locals who were friendly and we enjoyed getting to know them and more about the area. Thanks guys!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2015

My husband and I spent a morning at Wadsworth Park. We'd driven by several times on trips to and from Flagler Beach, and decided to take the time to see what was there. What a nice surprise. Lots of recreation areas, plus a delightful pond right at the entrance to the park. We didn't get any further than the pond, because we were entranced by the number of turtles, frogs, birds, and the ALLIGATOR! While standing on the boardwalk that spanned one end of the pond, my husband said that he'd love to see an alligator. As if on cue, an adorable fella slowly swam across the pond toward us, and settled in under the boardwalk. He was fairly small.... maybe four feet long. We couldn't have been more thrilled. We don't see those in Maine:-). I highly recommend spending some time in Wadsworth Park when visiting Palm Coast/Flagler Beach.... It's worth the visit. We plan to go back to explore some more when we become snowbirds next winter and it will be cooler.